• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Insurance Payment Via Magnus

Pr@k

TF Select
Folks i need to make some insurance payments for the family and want to use my Magnus to hit the 1L limit.

I've already exausted the 10k Amazon pay vouchers via giftr

whats the best way to maximize points/ count towards monthly milestone?

CHeers

Folks i need to make some insurance payments for the family and want to use my Magnus to hit the 1L limit.

I've already exausted the 10k Amazon pay vouchers via giftr

whats the best way to maximize points/ count towards monthly milestone?

CHeers
You aren't able to buy any more Amazon Pay vouchers now??

So United India sent me the link to pay and the only option there was via paytm (CC/DC)

Transaction on the app is showing PAYTM_Unitedindiainsur

can anyone help confirm this will be counted towards milestone please?

its already done this morning... what about after 5th March?
There are 2 PDFs circulating, one with insurance spends excluded for reward points and one without that line. So need to confirm this.

with insurance line: https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...xis-bank-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
without insurance line: https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...it-card-terms-and-conditions-for-affluent.pdf

people holding magnus received the second pdf. I didn't receive any.

interesting

so as of now we are in the dark.. as per this if you get transaction charge reversal on fuel spends then that is also not included for rewards? did i read it right? what about for milestone calc?

There are 2 PDFs circulating, one with insurance spends excluded for reward points and one without that line. So need to confirm this.

with insurance line: https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...xis-bank-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
without insurance line: https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...it-card-terms-and-conditions-for-affluent.pdf

Extract copied from their site does not specify fuel or insurance for Magnus

Important Announcements on Axis Bank Credit Cards

• A rent surcharge fee of 1% capped at INR 1,500 per transaction will be applicable on each rental transaction done on Axis Bank Credit Cards. GST will be applicable as notified by Government of India. The Rent transactions will be identified through Merchant Category Code 6513. The revision is effective from 05-03-2023.
  • A Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) markup fee of 1% plus taxes will be applicable on Axis Bank Credit Cards for each International transaction performed in Indian currency at International location or transactions performed in Indian currency with merchants located in Indian but registered in foreign nation. DCC markup fee will not be applicable on Burgundy Private Credit Card. The revision is effective from 05-03-2023.
  • Spends threshold for Milestone benefits will exclude rent and wallet transactions. The Merchant Category Code of Rent is 6513 and Wallet is 6540. This is applicable on Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card, Axis Bank Select Credit Card, Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card, Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card. The revision is effective from 05-03-2023.
  • Spends threshold for Annual Fee reversal will exclude rent and wallet transactions. The Merchant Category Code of Rent is 6513 and Wallet is 6540. This will be applicable on Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card, Axis Bank Select Credit Card, Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card, Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card, Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card, Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card, Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card, Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card, Reserve Credit card. The revision is effective from 05-03-2023.
  • Axis Bank Select Credit Card will not be eligible for earning EDGE REWARDS on Insurance, rent, fuel, educational services, utilities and government spends. The transactions for each category are identified through Merchant Category Codes* (MCC), defined by the Network, e.g. Visa, MasterCard and RuPay. Axis Bank does not define the merchant category. Category-wise MCC codes are: Insurance - 6300, 6381, 5960, 6012, 6051; Rent – 6513; Fuel - 5541, 5542, 5983; Educational services – 8299; Utilities - 4814, 4816, 4899, 4900; Government services - 9222, 9311, 9399, 9402. The revision is effective from 05-03-2023.
  • Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card will not be eligible for cashback on Utility bill payments, insurance premium payments and education payments. Category-wise MCC codes are: Utilities - 4814, 4816, 4899, 4900; Insurance - 6300, 6381, 5960, 6012, 6051; Educational services – 8299. The revision is effective from 05-03-2023.
  • Insurance spends will not be eligible for EDGE REWARDS. The Merchant Category Codes for Insurance spends are 6300, 6381, 5960, 6012, 6051. This will be applicable on Axis Bank Advantage Credit Card, Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card, Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, Axis Bank Signature Premier Credit Card, Axis Bank Affluent Signature Credit Card, Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card, Axis Bank My Choice Credit Card, Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card, Axis Bank AURA Credit Card, Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card, Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card, Axis Bank VISA Platinum Credit Card, Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card, Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card, Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, AXIS Bank Wealth Signature Credit Card, VISA GOLD, AXIS Bank Infinite Card, AXIS Bank Signature Card, Axis Bank MyChoice Image Credit Card, Insta Easy Credit Card, GOLD PLUS, Classic Silver. The revision is effective from 05-03-2023.

Note: EDGE REWARDS were discontinued on Rent, fuel, educational services, utilities and government spends for above mentioned credit cards on 15th Nov 2022.
  • The method of calculating Interest charges levied on your Axis Bank Credit Card is revised. Interest will continue to be levied on all transactions and charges that were carried out during the time the customer is a revolver (has revolving credit and has paid less than Total Amount Due in one of the previous months). GST, as notified by the Government of India, is applicable on all fees, interest and other charges. The revision is effective from 01-04-2023. Click here to know more.

the link itself has 2 separate endpoints. One link mentions revision-of-axis-bank-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf at the end
and the other mentions revision-of-axis-bank-credit-card-terms-and-conditions-for-affluent.pdf. Which means the 2nd is applicable to Magnus.

Reactions: CMG
Back