• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

International Lounge wich I can access immediately after activation of cc

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Well I’m travelling to Europe next month in first 2 weeks is there any card wich I can apply now and use international lounge access immediately after activation of card
As of now I’m holding icici coral with 260k limit sbi simply click with 130k hdfc millennia 77k limit is there any chance guys ?

jetesh

TF Ace
Bro I have most probably I’ll book my ticket around 9/10 July not booking ticket now for some reason
Open an account at BOB, PNB, or Canara Bank. You will have a lot of choices, but it will take at least 2–3 weeks to get a card on hand.
or
Fastest : If you open a wealth account with IDFC, you will get a Wealth DC. Three international lounges in a year. Also apply for a Wealth credit card immediately.

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Open an account at BOB, PNB, or Canara Bank. You will have a lot of choices, but it will take at least 2–3 weeks to get a card on hand.
or
Fastest : If you open a wealth account with IDFC, you will get a Wealth DC. Three international lounges in a year. Also apply for a Wealth credit card immediately.
But bro someone suggested me au ixigo so I did I’m I missing here something ???

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But bro someone suggested me au ixigo so I did I’m I missing here something ???
You are not missing anything. There are plenty of options. Some may be suitable for you and some may not. You have enough time on your hands.
Things to consider
1. Figure out how many int-lounge visits you are anticipating
2. Which application process takes time (includes kyc, home verification and office verification etc)
3. After approval it's time for delivery of the card and an additional Priority Pass or Dreamfolks (if issued with the CC)
Again not sure about DC route.

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
As
You are not missing anything. There are plenty of options. Some may be suitable for you and some may not. You have enough time on your hands.
Things to consider
1. Figure out how many int-lounge visits you are anticipating
2. Which application process takes time (includes kyc, home verification and office verification etc)
3. After approval it's time for delivery of the card and an additional Priority Pass or Dreamfolks (if issued with the CC)
Again not sure about DC route.
my office address is registered on my cibil while applying they showed me limit of 260k just vkyc needed I hope after that I’ll get approved

indraneal89

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
CC route:
In case of emergency, you may apply for Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card with 9,999K + gst joining fee and unlimited int lounge access.
Approval is easy for NTB customer as said by @SSV
ICICI sapphiro is perfect if you can get it LTF via the alumni programme, you can get it easily soon but don't know the current circumstances as they have opened for more colleges now which may delay the process.
I don't know about ixigo au application process.
Just keep in mind that a physical priority pass card may take time to be delivered.

I am not sure about rupay select dc offerings, @Vasuki can help with this.

I got Sapphiro in under a week under the alumni program, both the credit cards and the dreamfolks card were delivered together.

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
umm on Sunday they do vkyc?
Many banks do. Not sure about AU.
Don't you worry much. It hardly takes 2-3 days for the process if you tick all the boxes right. Then 2-3 days for the card to be delivered. Overall a week (SBI is rare).
In case you don't get any card on time then it's fine. There is always something for next time.
If you are travelling with anyone, ask them if they hold any card that gives complimentary guest access.