• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

International Lounge wich I can access immediately after activation of cc

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Well I’m travelling to Europe next month in first 2 weeks is there any card wich I can apply now and use international lounge access immediately after activation of card
As of now I’m holding icici coral with 260k limit sbi simply click with 130k hdfc millennia 77k limit is there any chance guys ?

Go for it.... 4 international lounges in a year and fees how much ?
No. Club vistara card has international lounge access but that'll be activated from next month. So if applied now, then spend 20k today (if card gets activated today) to get access in July or spend in Jul to get access in August.
Also idfc vistara cc and dreamfolks comes separately and dreamfolks takes time.

Oh, usually they enhance the card limit within 3–4 months, and that too is a minimum 20 to 25%. The limit is not an issue here. But fees are. If you are a regular traveller, you will get complimentary tickets.

Take a call bro........ either take it or leave it ....
I never got any limit enhancement in last 3 years

No. Club vistara card has international lounge access but that'll be activated from next month. So if applied now, then spend 20k today (if card gets activated today) to get access in July or spend in Jul to get access in August.
Also idfc vistara cc and dreamfolks comes separately and dreamfolks takes time.
Yes I did a huge mistake here coz of Jitesh suggestion I wa happy applying with au ixigo coz it’s was showed approved with 260k limit vkyc left but after that I tried this it’s like within an hour I applied for 2 credit card now I’m like I won’t even will get au ixigo 😭😭

Well I’m travelling to Europe next month in first 2 weeks is there any card wich I can apply now and use international lounge access immediately after activation of card
As of now I’m holding icici coral with 260k limit sbi simply click with 130k hdfc millennia 77k limit is there any chance guys ?
It’s Sunday today so for vkyc surly I have to wait for a days 😭

Yes I did a huge mistake here coz of Jitesh suggestion I wa happy applying with au ixigo coz it’s was showed approved with 260k limit vkyc left but after that I tried this it’s like within an hour I applied for 2 credit card now I’m like I won’t even will get au ixigo 😭😭
It doesnt work like that.

2 cibil enquires on one day for a person with your cibil and history of 0 enquiries in last 6 months wont make any difference to you Cibil score and will not affect your chance to get AU ixigo or any card in future.

So chill. Do vkyc. Complete office and home verification (if AU deems it necessary) and you will get the card provided you check all their boxes.

The point with credit cards is that only if you apply and go the process (which varies with each bank as well for each person), you will know if you will get it.

But if you take the DC route. You will surely get it.

Last edited:
Update my au application is under Review will update in 3/5 Working days ah this mean even it’s will be issued n all I won’t be here to collect it :/

Open an account at BOB, PNB, or Canara Bank. You will have a lot of choices, but it will take at least 2–3 weeks to get a card on hand.
or
Fastest : If you open a wealth account with IDFC, you will get a Wealth DC. Three international lounges in a year. Also apply for a Wealth credit card immediately.
Ye bhi bola tha bro

I did vkyc but they say u will get an update within 48 hours dose that mean I’ll have fully verification like office or home ??
Open idfc wealth account with 10 lakh
Ask for direct account opening in wealth program not upgrade

If done , ur wealth dc works online too so no need of physical dc
If u live in city u might get delivered in few days

Btw if you had trip coming up
You should have planned earlier

Open idfc wealth account with 10 lakh
Ask for direct account opening in wealth program not upgrade

If done , ur wealth dc works online too so no need of physical dc
If u live in city u might get delivered in few days

Btw if you had trip coming up
You should have planned earlier
Well I wasn’t expecting my visa will arrive early I was expecting in end of july well I think
How about a forex card like icici sapphiro ?

Update my au application is under Review will update in 3/5 Working days ah this mean even it’s will be issued n all I won’t be here to collect it :/
Thats what I told - each bank has its own process which also varies according to the applicant. No one can predict for sure….

You can go through this thread to get to know the experience of others

Back