• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

International Lounge wich I can access immediately after activation of cc

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Well I’m travelling to Europe next month in first 2 weeks is there any card wich I can apply now and use international lounge access immediately after activation of card
As of now I’m holding icici coral with 260k limit sbi simply click with 130k hdfc millennia 77k limit is there any chance guys ?

Totally messed up I think I was very excited at night after the match n done stupid things
Dont worry .. nothing happens to your AU bank application-wise... from CIBIL wise..
Make sure you take care of Ofice verification aspect.. you will get the card..

Dont worry .. nothing happens to your AU bank application-wise... from CIBIL wise..
Make sure you take care of Ofice verification aspect.. you will get the card..
Yeah but I don’t think so I’ll get my card along priority pass till 8th of July 😭 and if it’s coming later it’s won’t be in use

well the first loan I took it’s was on my debit card that time I bought a phone and did a loan on dc for a year I guess and later got my first credit card 2021 cc and 2019 loan
Try for YES marquee Credti card.. If you are offered Marquee, you are almost guranteed to get the card .and this card itself gives access to the lounges

Try for YES marquee Credti card.. If you are offered Marquee, you are almost guranteed to get the card .and this card itself gives access to the lounges
Bro 😭 I applied for au it’s under review then checked IDFC cc offer was looking for wealth 2 cibil enquiry already n also got email for that and if I’ll try for this it’s will be 3rd do u think coz of this it’s will effect on my au application?

Reactions: SSV
cibil hit is something which is overrated. not to worry so much over it. last year I had around 12-15 cibil hits and still got many cards easily. as long as payment is on time, nothing else matters.

Bro 😭 I applied for au it’s under review then checked IDFC cc offer was looking for wealth 2 cibil enquiry already n also got email for that and if I’ll try for this it’s will be 3rd do u think coz of this it’s will effect on my au application?
No.. AU looking at your cibil is done and dusted. They won't look at this again for this application..
Your 1st step itself is wrong in applying for AU..
Anyway it already happened.. so better not ti think about it and move on

No.. AU looking at your cibil is done and dusted. They won't look at this again for this application..
Your 1st step itself is wrong in applying for AU..
Anyway it already happened.. so better not ti think about it and move on
Yes at night few suggested so I applied coz of less time to think n check about it my self well but for yes bank I’m considering idk I’ll be even eligible for that I have max limit cc 260k and my credit history u know

Back