• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:
When you do this, please get what is covered and what is not covered ..
and also let them know your source purchase channel.. there will be a lot of intricacies here
Will do.
Just discussed someone, he says
Yes and no
There are 5 variants made of every iPhone.
1.USA
2.China/Hongkong/Mcau
3.Russia
4.Global variant
5.Canada/Japan

Every service centre in India has to repair/replace the iPhone,they can't deny if they deny one can complaint to apple.
If one have the varinat e.g. of USA & the part needs to be replaced is not available in India, then they can deny as they can't.
& if iPhone needs to be replaced then they will replace it with indian version only not the one you have.
Most important thing, One must carry invoice/bill.
So in effect if I get the crux from what you are saying warranty will be honored if we have the invoice/bill with us even if it's not from the official apple store and a reseller.

What a company Apple! Throwing in very minute changes each year. I’ll probably upgrade my 11 pro max to 15 pro now. Almost half a decade of little to no change. I hope they open up more official stores across India to handle all the after sales services. The only reason I’m changing now is due to deteriorating battery life.
I believe there are 2 new ones coming in bangalore and Chennai. Official stores are just for product check. They always sell it on the expensive side than resellers and online. Even their trade in offers aren't good.

I believe there are 2 new ones coming in bangalore and Chennai. Official stores are just for product check. They always sell it on the expensive side than resellers and online. Even their trade in offers aren't good.
They should start selling the refurbished (apple certified) in India..
I wanna buy a MacBook..

Though they have seen steady growth in sale in india..
& This years iPhone will be assamble in india.
Only base models are assembled. Pros are still fully import which shows they still don't trust Indian market much.

But with the way a lot many people are switching to iphone now thanks to sale discounts and easy EMI options I believe situation with Apple will improve in couple of years. I expect iphone 16 or 17 pro to be assembled here too. Especially with USA not trusting China manufacturing these days.

Even if there is tax, you will get a tax refund in eligible countries if you're on a tourist visa, so the list can be expanded to other countries as well. So UAE(5% vat),Canada(13% vat), Thailand(7% vat), Australia(10% vat) and South Korea(10% vat) are also good places to buy an iphone. Japan is one of the cheapest if you avail tax refund(~10% vat refund).
japan is a problem for different reasons. phones in japan make a loud noise while taking pictures or video and you cant turn them off. plus no where apart from hongkong/china/macau we get dual physical sim

japan is a problem for different reasons. phones in japan make a loud noise while taking pictures or video and you cant turn them off. plus no where apart from hongkong/china/macau we get dual physical sim
Oh yes. I forgot about that. 😂
The drawback is we cannot turn off shutter sounds as it is hardcoded due to a law in Japan.

Back