• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:
Main reason hai.. apple don't allow you to install 3rd party app..

If i buy a phone & can't even use it at my own will. I better not buying that thing in the 1st place..

Hope apple bring that(they have to!)
Whether you want a android or iphone it doesn't matter

What matter is you must buy a phone because its a phone and its suits your requirement.

Don't buy a phone becuase its status symbol, ki usme jhotta apple h , and hype and all this

If 15k phone is enough for you then take if not then take 2L phone

I am inclined towards getting 14 pro max 256 GB or 15 pro 256 GB. Both have nearly same price.

Apple will stop selling 14 pro max soon anyway, so need to decide fast

I have ordered from Apple Thailand to my friend's address, billing is in his name.
I used my Credit card (Indian).
The amount will be deducted at shipping i.e. not deducted yet.
Is there any chance of transaction getting declined coz billing is in my friend's name, but the card has my name.

I have ordered from Apple Thailand to my friend's address, billing is in his name.
I used my Credit card (Indian).
The amount will be deducted at shipping i.e. not deducted yet.
Is there any chance of transaction getting declined coz billing is in my friend's name, but the card has my name.
No, the transaction would go through.
By the way, which card you used?

I might got to Select citywalk Delhi Apple store on Monday. Will check with these guys directly about warranty status and update here.
Update-
the executives there said if we have proper Bill/Invoice then it doesn't matter if we bought it from apple store or a reseller. warranty will be honoured.

They are giving 14 plus for 74k after hdfc discount.
trade in value for my 13 was 38200.
I can extract better deal in bbd so didn't pursue this further.

Was checking 15 pro max price for Dubai last night.
its 116000 inr.
44k less than Indian price for 128 gb. You can buy a 20k return ticket. Grab the phone and get back and still be 20k in profit. ;)

We are seriously screwed in everything here.

You can buy a 20k return ticket.
Its easier said than done. Travelling just to buy a phone is just a theoretical argument.
still be 20k in profit.
Not to miss VISA Fees, 1 Day hotel charges, local transportation, food etc.

All those looking to buy from Dubai, wait 2-3 months
Offline market sells imported (US models) which are even more cheaper.
eg. Earlier this Year (march 23) 14 PRO 128 GB was available as low as 3600-3700 AED

S

Stock availability in dubai good?
I believe it will be available there by end of month. Initially stocks will be less like last year.
Its easier said than done. Travelling just to buy a phone is just a theoretical argument.

Not to miss VISA Fees, 1 Day hotel charges, local transportation, food etc.

All those looking to buy from Dubai, wait 2-3 months
Offline market sells imported (US models) which are even more cheaper.
eg. Earlier this Year (march 23) 14 PRO 128 GB was available as low as 3600-3700 AED
Come on, obviously I was kidding about going to Dubai just for phone. 😎

Back