• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 16 and 16 Pro Launch Prices

For me I'm thinking to get iphone 16 pro 256gb/512gb only thing was I didn't wanted to purchase now in nov/dec. It would replace my s22 though. This smartbuy offer isn't limited to september 20th right? And the offer will be there for couple of months??
I am buying Global Version (Dual Physical Sim), Already ordered will get by October 1st Week.

For me I'm thinking to get iphone 16 pro 256gb/512gb only thing was I didn't wanted to purchase now in nov/dec. It would replace my s22 though. This smartbuy offer isn't limited to september 20th right? And the offer will be there for couple of months??
No vai
You calculate 120 is launch price of Pro 128 GB
Infinia monthly bonus rp capping - 15k
Base Reward rate on 120k spend - 4k
Hence final price is 101-102k

No vai
You calculate 120 is launch price of Pro 128 GB
Infinia monthly bonus rp capping - 15k
Base Reward rate on 120k spend - 4k
Hence final price is 101-102k
thanks slayer, but i didn't calculate the price yet, i wasn't ok with EMI cause i can get U.S variant but then it would via friend ka friend plus I'm not in hungry and in BBD/amazon sale new iPhone specially pro model get no discount so i was like i can get once the hype is down if there is.

Reactions: BVC
thanks slayer, but i didn't calculate the price yet, i wasn't ok with EMI cause i can get U.S variant but then it would via friend ka friend plus I'm not in hungry and in BBD/amazon sale new iPhone specially pro model get no discount so i was like i can get once the hype is down if there is.
Usually hype cools down by October end. But with the price gap narrowing down or becoming to 14 pro levels, there is demand on Indian MRP models only.

My view is that currently apple.com with Axis is offering the best value for buying 16 pro
5k insta discount and then 4% with Atlas/Oympus or M4B accelerated rewards
Or if you have to complete milestone , then Amex Platinum Travel !

You can get 6 months NCEMI . Even that would be counted in milestone !

Guys looking the best way to get the pro max, is it cheaper to buy it with Infinia in India or buy from Thailand?
I see with Infinia in India it would be around 1.25 and I guess similar cost in Thailand with the VAT refund

I was thinking 16 pro desert titanium 256 gb variant, but now I think 512 gb variant will be better choice.

I am planning to buy during my thailand trip in October 2nd week.

In case, my prefered colour & variant is not in stock, I am considering using Atlas on Apple india website for instant discount+reward points+milestone.

Anyone have experience of ordering from Apple india website? Who's their preferred delivery partner as it's high end products.

I was thinking 16 pro desert titanium 256 gb variant, but now I think 512 gb variant will be better choice.

I am planning to buy during my thailand trip in October 2nd week.

In case, my prefered colour & variant is not in stock, I am considering using Atlas on Apple india website for instant discount+reward points+milestone.

Anyone have experience of ordering from Apple india website? Who's their preferred delivery partner as it's high end products.
Bluedart it is . i bought Ipad M2 just 2 months back from Apple India.

Back