• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Accor removing vouchers silently?

I bought Accor plus membership in Feb, and received online vouchers.
Lately I’ve been noticing that accor is silently removing vouchers from the profile. I had some discount vouchers for people below 12, similarly one for Delhi, 4 for Mysore Mercure, which are now reduced to 2, 2 for Goa, now reduced to 1.
Did anyone else also experienced the same?
They mis sold the membership with the promise of the vouchers and are now removing them one by one. Where can we raise a complaint on this?

I bought Accor plus membership in Feb, and received online vouchers.
Lately I’ve been noticing that accor is silently removing vouchers from the profile. I had some discount vouchers for people below 12, similarly one for Delhi, 4 for Mysore Mercure, which are now reduced to 2, 2 for Goa, now reduced to 1.
Did anyone else also experienced the same?
They mis sold the membership with the promise of the vouchers and are now removing them one by one. Where can we raise a complaint on this?
Is validity mentioned in voucher earlier when u saw

The vouchers should expire in Feb 2025 but if they have removed a few, don't bother.
They have no cash value and just increase their business.
Also there is nothing you can do about it.

The 1 free night stay, complimentary buffet for 2 and cake are the best three vouchers worth using,
you must not waste these
For cake voucher should it be on an anniversary/birthday? Do we need to show some proof?

2 nights in 4999 Rs have been removed
lol, I’ve a booking coming with that voucher for the coming week, I knew something like that would happen, so I took a screenshot of the voucher.
While booking, the hotel refused to honour the voucher despite room availability and blatantly refused, giving excuses like, we’re a tourist spot ( like other hotels are not at a tourist spot), this is long weekend, etc. offering me “discounted rate of 12k plus gst” per night instead of 2499.

I filed a consumer court complaint and sent a copy to them, they called me next day to confirm the booking. LOL

Is only pick up allowed or we have to dine in at the restaurant to get the cake?
There are no rules everything is completely flexible as per your choice
you can only dine or only pick up the cake or do both, as you wish.
But they will not deliver the one kilo butterscotch or fresh fruit cake

i went to the consumer court website, and logged in via phone, there were 2 options, e daakhil and other was free one, I filed the free one and sent a screenshot to the hotel via mail after the complaint was filed.

Next Day, I got a call from the hotel confirming the reservation
Website link 🔗?.. ?

lol, I’ve a booking coming with that voucher for the coming week, I knew something like that would happen, so I took a screenshot of the voucher.
While booking, the hotel refused to honour the voucher despite room availability and blatantly refused, giving excuses like, we’re a tourist spot ( like other hotels are not at a tourist spot), this is long weekend, etc. offering me “discounted rate of 12k plus gst” per night instead of 2499.

I filed a consumer court complaint and sent a copy to them, they called me next day to confirm the booking. LOL
is it ? i shared the code 2 months back and they confirmed my booking . I also have to travel this week for the same. Shall I drop email again to confirm the same ?

I can see the confirmed booking in accor app.

Back