• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Accor removing vouchers silently?

is it ? i shared the code 2 months back and they confirmed my booking . I also have to travel this week for the same. Shall I drop email again to confirm the same ?

I can see the confirmed booking in accor app.
I can see the booking now it’s accepted, it was just an excuse from their end to refuse the voucher and not book my room

The vouchers should expire in Feb 2025 but if they have removed a few, don't bother.
They have no cash value and just increase their business.
Also there is nothing you can do about it.

The 1 free night stay, complimentary buffet for 2 and cake are the best three vouchers worth using,
you must not waste these
Do we have to stay for complimentary buffet?

Well seems Accor hotels (IBIS definitely) is below average in India. This week stayed at IBIS Nashik and that hotel did not even have gym or swimming pool. Breakfast was horrible and it was a mess.

Novotel Goa was exact opposite. Honored Accor silver, recognized all vouchers, got an upgrade etc etc.

Well seems Accor hotels (IBIS definitely) is below average in India. This week stayed at IBIS Nashik and that hotel did not even have gym or swimming pool. Breakfast was horrible and it was a mess.

Novotel Goa was exact opposite. Honored Accor silver, recognized all vouchers, got an upgrade etc etc.
Any thoughts on ibis goa calangute ?

lol, I’ve a booking coming with that voucher for the coming week, I knew something like that would happen, so I took a screenshot of the voucher.
While booking, the hotel refused to honour the voucher despite room availability and blatantly refused, giving excuses like, we’re a tourist spot ( like other hotels are not at a tourist spot), this is long weekend, etc. offering me “discounted rate of 12k plus gst” per night instead of 2499.

I filed a consumer court complaint and sent a copy to them, they called me next day to confirm the booking. LOL
Hi. How much earlier we have to book this rooms using the voucher?

My membership expires end of this month and I want to use this Mysore mercure voucher .
Thanks.

Back