• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Accor removing vouchers silently?

Hi. How much earlier we have to book this rooms using the voucher?

My membership expires end of this month and I want to use this Mysore mercure voucher .
Thanks.
they’re very stingy, booking date should ne 30 days from today, so most probably after the expiry date of voucher.

I’ll advice you not to go to mysore one. Definitely not worth 5k for 2 nights. Go to the Bengaluru one or any Novotel

2 nights in 4999 Rs have been removed
I never recd that voucher last year , nor this year .
Am getting my membership renewed through axis reserve . Am i missing some thing .
Which voucher I have to look for
Am Just getting one stay voucher for 5555 for one nite .

Attachments

• IMG_6207.webp
    IMG_6207.webp
    99.8 KB · Views: 14
they’re very stingy, booking date should ne 30 days from today, so most probably after the expiry date of voucher.

I’ll advice you not to go to mysore one. Definitely not worth 5k for 2 nights. Go to the Bengaluru one or any Novotel
thats bad . I have to use atleast one voucher from my membership :D before it expires this weekend . Any suggestions for Bangalore???

Stay Plus Nights available Expiring 2025-07-31
Thats it no voucher of any kind. also nothing on how to redeem this night.
u dont need voucher for this.. just go to accor all app/website.. when selecting the date, place extra there is an option for use ur stayplus.. click on that and u will see the list of available hotel with stay plus option in asia pacific region

Chat with cc and pin code was not updated, showing now.

What's the catch of complimentary lunch or dinner for 2 voucher?
How much I need to pay from pocket?

Chat with cc and pin code was not updated, showing now.

What's the catch of complimentary lunch or dinner for 2 voucher?
How much I need to pay from pocket?
zero.. use the voucher n enjo.. IF u use the Accor plus benefit then is 50% off for 2 people dinning!!

zero.. use the voucher n enjo.. IF u use the Accor plus benefit then is 50% off for 2 people dinning!!
So if I take 4 people so first 2 free with voucher and rest is 50% off ? So all in all I need to pay for 1 person when taking along 4 adults?

that u have to try to speak to the manager at the time of hotel. If its possible or not.. IF they no.. the the Accor plus member discount is only 25% of the total bill if 4 people r dinning

My Accor traveler membership has 53 Vouchers and wife's new explorer membership has only 39 vouchers. Comparison of vouchers attached
My new(ish) explorer membership has many of the vouchers you've marked in red. When did your wife's membership commence? I bought Accor Plus around mid-August.

Edit: Nevermind, I don't see them. Might have hallucinated.

Last edited:
I had a query guys if i dine in there with applying 40% off coupon on group dining can i use easydiner after discount to pay or accor points and at what value accor points will it be redeemed?

Back