• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Accor removing vouchers silently?

I had a query guys if i dine in there with applying 40% off coupon on group dining can i use easydiner after discount to pay or accor points and at what value accor points will it be redeemed?
For dining, accor points will be valued at 0.90 Rs per point.. and most probably 40% wont be able to be combined with Eazy diner

I had a query guys if i dine in there with applying 40% off coupon on group dining can i use easydiner after discount to pay or accor points and at what value accor points will it be redeemed?
Will have to settle with cash or points. Membership benefits don't apply for third-party room bookings too, so same deal here.

Points value will be half of room redemption rate (0.9 per point). Not worth it unless you're swimming in points.

So if I take 4 people so first 2 free with voucher and rest is 50% off ? So all in all I need to pay for 1 person when taking along 4 adults?
It is possible if you have 2 accorplus members, That is benefit of taking supplementary membership for spouse, They will allow more than 1 voucher/offer to be used at same time.

Back