• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

is any body facing issue in upi payment through tata neu app

shaikraj

TF Neo
Recently I noticed that I am facing issues in using tata neu app while I am using the app and scanning the upi scanner and making a payment the payment starts to freeze on the payment processing part I have emailed the team about this but no satisfactory response has anyone facing issue on this can anyone give me a suggestion how to rectify the error is in this part
The reply from the tata neu is funny because they are blaming the upi and npci for this they are not upgrading the experience because the same card I am using and making payment through upi from other platforms the payments are made over there instant but on tata neu app it takes more than half an hour Screenshot 2024-08-15 125856.png

Tata neu app is a headache. Most of the times I get payment failed( Connection timed out), whereas it works fine in Gpay.
Thinking of closing this card....

Recently I noticed that I am facing issues in using tata neu app while I am using the app and scanning the upi scanner and making a payment the payment starts to freeze on the payment processing part I have emailed the team about this but no satisfactory response has anyone facing issue on this can anyone give me a suggestion how to rectify the error is in this part
The reply from the tata neu is funny because they are blaming the upi and npci for this they are not upgrading the experience because the same card I am using and making payment through upi from other platforms the payments are made over there instant but on tata neu app it takes more than half an hour View attachment 65091
Yes facing similar issues.Repeated mails to Customer care offer no resolution.The lure of 1.5% reward is not worth the hassle.scan and pay is the worst.
Heard some merchants dont accept rupay credit card payments as they have to pay a fee.

Back