• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LIC payment through Tata Neu card

I finally made the payment using my Regalia First card since it was already delayed by a week and I didn't want to wait longer.

But I kinda realised that they don't know what they are saying. My only doubt was that if they changed the TnC recently and hence are quoting this then I would not get coins on the transaction. I also think payment made by Neu UPI does get coins, but by Visa no confirmation.

If anyone else makes a LIC payment via Neu non UPI method and receive coins post Nov23, pls post here.

I have an upcoming LIC payment due (premium is around 12k). Can I use Apay ICICI card to buy amazon gift coupon using the credit card (so that I will get 5% cashback) and then pay the LIC premium using that? Is it possible?
If not, what is the next best method to get maximum cashback? (If I pay using Apay card in licindia.in, I will get only 1% cb).

I have an upcoming LIC payment due (premium is around 12k). Can I use Apay ICICI card to buy amazon gift coupon using the credit card (so that I will get 5% cashback) and then pay the LIC premium using that? Is it possible?
If not, what is the next best method to get maximum cashback? (If I pay using Apay card in licindia.in, I will get only 1% cb).
Not possible, Apay only gives 2% on GVs.

SBI CB Card or HDFC Millennia buy Amazon GV and pay your LIC premium.

Let us know your cards list.. so that you will get a proper suggestion...

Amz GV (not shopping voucher) bal works for payment of LIC premium. But whether you can get AGV at discount or not will depend on whatever cards you have and the sites you are generating the GV from.

Ok, Customer support says LIC payments are not eligible. Maybe this is something that they have implement recently in Oct23/Nov23.
Are SBI Insurance payments eligible for 5 percent neu coins?
I can see 1.5 percent coins on HDFC app credited after 2 days post payment..
Will the remaining 3.5 percent credit as Bonus points?

Are SBI Insurance payments eligible for 5 percent neu coins?
I can see 1.5 percent coins on HDFC app credited after 2 days post payment..
Will the remaining 3.5 percent credit as Bonus points?
If you got 1.5% coins on tht app you could get the remaining 3.5% in your statement.
Post here if your statement does show the 3.5%.

If you got 1.5% coins on tht app you could get the remaining 3.5% in your statement.
Post here if your statement does show the 3.5%.
Sure.. Will update once I receive the statement..

Is there any App/website which supports paying the SBI insurance premium through Amazon Pay balance apart from Amazon app itself? SBI seems to be down since last 2 days on Amazon.

Last edited:
Back