• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LIC payment through Tata Neu card

Sure.. Will update once I receive the statement..

Is there any App/website which supports paying the SBI insurance premium through Amazon Pay balance apart from Amazon app itself? SBI seems to be down since last 2 days on Amazon.
Update: I received the statement today and it is showing that 5 percent neu coins will be credited..

FYI.. This was SBI policy and not LIC

Yes, but rewards are valid for 12 months only.

Apay gift cards are limited to 50K in 3 months, so you have to plan accordingly. Unfortunately for me, its a 80K premium to be paid in Nov, so cannot use this and looking for another option.

Using credit cards, you can buy e-Gift Card up to a maximum amount of:
  • ₹10,000 in a single order
  • ₹30,000 in 30 days
  • ₹40,000 in 60 days
  • ₹50,000 in 90 days
Does tata neu infinity/plus give 1.5/1 % on buying Amazon pay gv using UPI? Generally Amazon gives offer of 100cb on Rs3000 voucher, does buying this voucher through TNeu cards give extra neu coins?

I got 5% neu coins at the very bottom of the statement, in bonus neu coin section, there is a line item for TataPayments.
I just made 1 payment of 1500 Rs and got 75 coins in January statement.

I got 5% neu coins at the very bottom of the statement, in bonus neu coin section, there is a line item for TataPayments.
I just made 1 payment of 1500 Rs and got 75 coins in January statement.
Hi i am not getting infinity card when mking pay instead it prompts to add debit card. Did you add lic as a bullet and paid in app or paid in lic sensory using neu card

Now there is a capping on bill pay for insurance. Limit is 4 bills or 50k to be able to pay by Neu card. If it's above this, you will get all other options to pay, but not by Neu card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-12-16-51-10-924_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-12-16-51-10-924_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 23
Back