• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is any credit card offers add-on guest access to airport lounges? And are kids allowed??

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Magnus allows for international lounges. You may use your other cards to swipe for guests. I haven't seen anyone checking the name on card in my limited experience. I swipe some of my card for my kid

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Is any credit card offers add-on guest access to airport lounges? And are kids allowed??
need more clarity: do you mean to say addon card holders, or guests?

for addon: idfc select/wealth in ltf cards
diners privilege, black in paid.
hdfc regalia in paid ( can be converted to ltf ).

for guest access, i think i had read about a super premium card, don't remember which one, but will post if i am able to find.

muralimr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Magnus allows 8 guest visits/year
Magnus allows free guest visits outside india using priority pass.

For guest visits, IDFC wealth debit card allows..

"Get complimentary domestic & international airport lounge access and enjoy a premium travel experience with your FIRST Wealth Debit Card.
Now step into any of our domestic partner lounges along with a companion up to 3 times per calendar quarter and into any of our international partner lounges upto 2 times per calendar quarter.".

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge

"Get complimentary domestic & international airport lounge access and enjoy a premium travel experience with your FIRST Wealth Debit Card.
Now step into any of our domestic partner lounges along with a companion up to 3 times per calendar quarter and into any of our international partner lounges upto 2 times per calendar quarter.".
Yes, International.
Fo domestic you can use your other cards for your family as far as I have experienced.

mohana.pv

TF Buzz
need more clarity: do you mean to say addon card holders, or guests?

for addon: idfc select/wealth in ltf cards
diners privilege, black in paid.
hdfc regalia in paid ( can be converted to ltf ).

for guest access, i think i had read about a super premium card, don't remember which one, but will post if i am able to find.
Hi, this is about guest access only at Domestic lounges. Thanks for you time to answer

mohana.pv

TF Buzz

Thanks, let me try this next time