• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC Bank DCB is accepted at new BLR 080 lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvind

TF Buzz
I checked the list on diners club website and found the name of the new international 080 lounge on the list. Has anyone recently tried to visit that?

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I checked the list on diners club website and found the name of the new international 080 lounge on the list. Has anyone recently tried to visit that?
Tried to visit last month with DCB, they told me only Priority Pass, Business class pax and Amex cardholders only (international departures btw). May have changed recently, you can try and let us know .

Symbian

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I visited last month, DCB is not accepted at 080 Domestic, they even said no credit cards are accepted apart from Amex.
I had the VISA Signature debit card, that worked of Indus Ind. but make sure not all VISA signature will work since lounge access depends on issuer bank

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Few days ago , somebody tweeted to HDFC that DCB not accepted at 080 lounge even though listed.. Looks like 080 lounge are not accepting DinersClub
Even Visa has 080 International Lounge listed on their website for Visa Signature/Infinite cards. But when you go to the lounge they'll say only Priority Pass/Amex/Business Class allowed. And they don't even try to swipe the card to check if it's allowed. Something strange going on for sure.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Even Visa has 080 International Lounge listed on their website for Visa Signature/Infinite cards. But when you go to the lounge they'll say only Priority Pass/Amex/Business Class allowed. And they don't even try to swipe the card to check if it's allowed. Something strange going on for sure.
May be they do want to allow many person to avail.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not all Visa Signature/Infinite are accepted for complementary lounge access, as this depends on Issuer bank

Example :

ICICI - the lounge access in Bangalore as per latest update. 080 Lounge not listed here. So, Lounge access is not possible , even with Premium card like Emerald

1659976162817.png

HDFC : 080 not listed in their new update (which applicable for Aug 13). So, the access to 080 is not possible using card like Inifinia

1659976354652.png

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Not all Visa Signature/Infinite are accepted for complementary lounge access, as this depends on Issuer bank

Example :

ICICI - the lounge access in Bangalore as per latest update. 080 Lounge not listed here. So, Lounge access is not possible , even with Premium card like Emerald

1659976162817.png

HDFC : 080 not listed in their new update (which applicable for Aug 13). So, the access to 080 is not possible using card like Inifinia

1659976354652.png
I don't know if these lists matter at all. Axis also don't list 080 lounge, but their debit cards work.

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family

Example :

1659976162817.png

1659976354652.png
I was checking the lounge access on bob site for premier card Visa variant, it states 080 as listed lounge.
Note: Note sure whether it is actually accepted or not at the 080. Someone else might be able to provide more information on it.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I was checking the lounge access on bob site for premier card Visa variant, it states 080 as listed lounge.
Note: Note sure whether it is actually accepted or not at the 080. Someone else might be able to provide more information on it.
Didn't work 2 months back at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.