• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC Sending Massive Limit Enhancement Offers?

No Way Smile GIF by Muffin & Nuts

I have mb+ with 14 L 🆑, still no infinia for me, for that matter they denied millenia itself

Haha.... they have done something very similar to me as well, .... only better. Because mine is still, and forever will remain, just a plain vanilla Moneyback CC.

.... But let's not pour cold water on the OPs hopes .... :)

That's indeed a good increase in Credit Limit.

I have seen on other threads that if a person holds more than 1 HDFC CC (Core or Cobraned), there are very less chances of getting further Limit enhancement. If any experts can confirm the same?

In my case, I hold a Millennia CC and UPI CC (floater). Would closing UPI CC help to get CL enhancement offers in the future?

My spending pattern is not that great but I am able to achieve the quarterly milestone of 1L frequently.

Congratulations what ORV of your with bank like saving account to loan/investment/insurance. Such massive le is very rare I would say.
As of today, just over ₹1L in SB, nothing else. Last year, I opened a capital gains a/c and deposited a 7 figure amount (which has been fully utilized into purchase of my 2BHK apartment)

Surprisingly, my TataNeu Infinity CC average bill is ~ ₹50K monthly, but the LE was applied only on my Millennia :unsure:

Check for LE maybe there would be some offer for you too. :ROFLMAO:

Why do you need Infinia?
HDFC is going to make your Moneyback + to "Moneyback Charge" card exclusively for you :LOL:
I am struggling for past 3 yes to get a LE on my Hdfc Regalia Business card. My current limit is 4.8L. Have been spending 4 to 5 L every year. I have a savings account with min 1L limit too. But still they refuse to budge even a rupee! I have 2 Axis cards with 15L, Idfc wealth cc with 10L. I am desperate for Infinia. Is there a way to increase LE?

Check for LE maybe there would be some offer for you too. :ROFLMAO:

Why do you need Infinia?
HDFC is going to make your Moneyback + to "Moneyback Charge" card exclusively for you :LOL:
I don't need any card from HDFC. I am just holding this MB+ as it's my oldest card 💳. The only card worth was tata nue infinity, with kiwi 🥝 klic card 💳, this too an MDC for me.

After checking your post, I logged in and voila! a 100% increase from 5L to 10L. My usage is regular and from last three months. It is average 1.5L+. But I think it is because of relationship value. From last 6 weeks or so my savings balance is in excess of 5L. Now my hunger has increased with HDFC for Infinia or DCB LTF. The only benefit I see with Millennia CC is 20K on AmyJohn and Insurance payments for 1%. (Edit: Insurance payments above 20K in same month) while simply click RPs on insurance payments is 1.25%.

I too got a limit increase after almost 5 plus years on a Regalia card that I hardly use once in 2 months for maybe 200 bucks!!
Why?? Because, HDFC pushed an updated TnC along with their limit increase. All who took the limit increase would have to agree to the new TnC.
That is the hidden agenda in giving a limit increase after so many years!!
Refer the TnC doc attached.

Attachments

I too got a limit increase after almost 5 plus years on a Regalia card that I hardly use once in 2 months for maybe 200 bucks!!
Why?? Because, HDFC pushed an updated TnC along with their limit increase. All who took the limit increase would have to agree to the new TnC.
That is the hidden agenda in giving a limit increase after so many years!!
Refer the TnC doc attached.
Whats the catch?

Back