• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Indusind legend card lifetime free and worth to have or aura edge?

Andy1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can we get IndusInd legend card for free ? I am getting option for Indusind aura edge also which one is better ? Please advise

Can we get IndusInd legend card for free ? I am getting option for Indusind aura edge also which one is better ? Please advise
legend is useless, so don't expect much benefits out of it compared to other bank cards.
good to have if ltf. you never know which ecommerce app will start giving coupn codes for indusind cc. I have saved a few thousands on flight ticket bookings and swiggy, but rarely see those options now.

i called up their concierge to see if they can book tickets for me for t20 world cup in my city.
they said they can't, but can give me golf reservation if i want 🤦‍♂️😐

legend is useless, so don't expect much benefits out of it compared to other bank cards.
good to have if ltf. you never know which ecommerce app will start giving coupn codes for indusind cc. I have saved a few thousands on flight ticket bookings and swiggy, but rarely see those options now.

i called up their concierge to see if they can book tickets for me for t20 world cup in my city.
they said they can't, but can give me golf reservation if i want 🤦‍♂️😐
You can use Legend to open Select Account with 0 MAB. and get signature debit card LTF.

Back