• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth activating Yes Marquee

I applied for yes marquee recently and it was delivered last week. I took it mainly for guest lounge access, but I didn’t check the latest news that the lounge access has been restricted by spends.
Moreover the tncs of the card are really shady, no where in the terms and conditions I see the rule of 35000 inr spends and the marquee website mentions unlikited lounges on top and 6 per quarter on bottom. This mis-selling is a real turnoff and is discouraging me to spend anything for the lounge access and to even activate the card.
IMG_1340.jpeg

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If it didn't mentioned means its not applicable. you can fight for that reason also, if you want. Marquee not required for spends for lounge as of now.

Ex: ICICI released list of cards need for spend based lounge, nowhere in the document mentioned anything about sapphiro or emeralde. that is the industry practice, same for HDFC, Kotak etc. if a particular card not affectd, then no changes in that.

Also, doc updated one only re-check point 3 where it mentiond applicable cards and point 15 whre it mentiond marquee for any other queries. It means they're aware that card exist and intentionally not included in point 3. Remaining upto you, let me know if you got charged with lounge access, not sure proof other than TnC link is available with any bank or not, will let you know if found any for marquee.

But I don't think they'll mention anywhere like 'marquee is not required 35k/quarter spends like Reserv like that', this has to be assume from us and they'll update only if required those spends not otherwise.
That’s being super optimistic

Nowadays, the banks are scaring us like anything… specially putting minimum spend criteria for a card like axis Magnus….

We are basically suspicious for any good offer nowadays… if even they are truly good

However, I’m still not getting why we can’t register marquee card in Loungekey portal… I tried with bob premier jcb, it worked like a charm (even though they don’t advertise that as a card with international lounge access)

I wish your words come out to be true!!! Let’s hope for the best!!!