• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Journey to acquire Yes Marquee

cc_optimizer

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My experience of applying for Marquee.
  • Marquee wasn’t visible when I tried to apply online. Only got option of Reserv and BYOC. There was no option of salary slips or ITR on the portal.
  • Left the application midway without completing it.
  • Got the number of an agent from amother group and I contacted him. I told that I was applying for yes marquee but there is no option to attach ITR or payslip.
  • The agent gave another pre-generated link which had salary slip and ITR option.
  • Filled all the details and attached the ITR.
  • All the above processes happened on March last week.
  • Then waited for like 7 days without a response and when checked the status, got a rejected status. Did not receive any SMS or email.
  • Contacted the agent again and he reopened the application again. Not sure what else he did.
  • This time without me doing anything, the card was approved.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
  • Marquee wasn’t visible when I tried to apply online. Only got option of Reserv and BYOC. There was no option of salary slips or ITR on the portal.
  • Got the number of an agent from amother group and I contacted him. I told that I was applying for yes marquee but there is no option to attach ITR or payslip.
  • The agent gave another pre-generated link which had salary slip and ITR option.
  • Then waited for like 7 days without a response and when checked the status, got a rejected status. Did not receive any SMS or email.
  • Contacted the agent again and he reopened the application again. Not sure what else he did.
Share the agent number

akash25ch

TF Buzz
RML Group
Hey can you share the agent number?

Anmolb

TF Buzz
Brother, can you please share the agent number? Also what it the most recent spend criteria for lounge access? is it 35K/Q or 10K/Q?

vchawlaiaf

TF Buzz
Please share agent number. Unable to dm u. Thanks