• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

If you are getting it on Federal bank avoid it. You will stuck with the limit they assign and you will not be eligible to take another Federal bank credit card.

General Benefits of LTF One Card

- You get Fuel Surchage Waiver.
- Metal Card
- Some good merchant offers
- 1% Forex Markup and 1% reward rate.
- Good App interface.
- Some good offers on Voucher purchases on One card app.
need BoB in one card any hack to fix it...

Reactions: SSV
At what point we know which bank's card they are offering??
what happens if we stop proceeding further ? How iwll it impact the next application offer?
If you are getting pre approved offer from Onescore app, it will be mentioned there as Onecard by "***********" bank. Else while applying from general it will be displayed during the process, 2 years back thing will check and get back to you.

Any process or hack to change the banking partner? I am stuck with "reserved" tag since 4 months with federal bank and don't know when will the ban on federal bank will be lifted.
No once you are stuck up that's it. There is no change of banking partner, I have tried multiple times in the past 2 years to change banking partner which they are denying. Once you close it, you will not be able to get one card again. That's what customer care people have told me.

If you are getting pre approved offer from Onescore app, it will be mentioned there as Onecard by "***********" bank. Else while applying from general it will be displayed during the process, 2 years back thing will check and get back to you.
General application process means from one card app, is it correct?

From which app should i apply now.
One score or one card?

Install Onescore app and check if you have any pre approved offer there, in that case banking provider can be known. Else you can apply it from onecard app.
Yes installed one score app and got an pre approved offer from SBM bank.
SBM bank one card is okay or have any issue like federal bank?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240727_114448.webp
    Screenshot_20240727_114448.webp
    102.1 KB · Views: 29
Install Onescore app and check if you have any pre approved offer there, in that case banking provider can be known. Else you can apply it from onecard app.
Say they offer SBM partner initially, and we dont take the offer..
will the banking partner be changed after sometime ,if so, how long it may take?
what action do we need to take to make this happen, if any?

Will there be any difference in isntalling onescore app on iOS and Andriod?
is the RMN sim need to be there in the device??
sorry for so many questions.. thanks

Will there be any difference in isntalling onescore app on iOS and Andriod?
is the RMN sim need to be there in the device??
sorry for so many questions.. thanks
No only mobile number and email ID OTP matters. I use my Onescore on iOS and Android. But on logging on to one version it will get logged out of another.

Too many questions?? : :ROFLMAO: I too ask you many, that's fine.

Say they offer SBM partner initially, and we dont take the offer..
will the banking partner be changed after sometime ,if so, how long it may take?
what action do we need to take to make this happen, if any?
I didn't see that changed. For Ex. my wife is getting pre approved from CSB bank for the past 9 months or so. It's like Onecard uses some algorithm in providing the provider bank.

Once you close it, you will not be able to get one card again. That's what customer care people have told me.
Yep experienced that. I had ₹2K FD SBM Onecard closed it as i had earned around 8k using offers and bonus points. Though mom's card is active hers is Federal Onecard.

Although my family member did get BOB onecard. and LE is good in that card ig he started off with 1.1L and reached around 3L in 2 yrs...

Back