• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking One Card in 2024

Santhosh

TF Select
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.

Say they offer SBM partner initially, and we dont take the offer..
will the banking partner be changed after sometime ,if so, how long it may take?
what action do we need to take to make this happen, if any?
Possible, happened with me. My initial offer was for Federal, ultimately got converted to Indian Bank. Story here.

Reactions: SSV
Is it worth taking One Card in 2024?
To take One card I need to FD , Is it mandatary?
One card is available in RUPAY variant or not ? If available it is easy to use in towns and in small towns.
Definitely....
But only if you're getting it unsecured...
The Metal card has a different feel... also numerous online offers keeps on coming too..

See whether it helps
Off topic, is there a way to easily add post embeds or did you write out that code manually? I see many posters do that lately.

One card is very good as it has offer on a variety of chains including grocery dining electronic shopping etc. All off line. You can check offers upto 20km from your location in the app. If the use is planned properly one may use same offer twice in a month if needed. Best part is all points are redeemed against statement in the app without redemption charges. And you have to pay amount remaining post redemption.

One card is very good as it has offer on a variety of chains including grocery dining electronic shopping etc. All off line. You can check offers upto 20km from your location in the app. If the use is planned properly one may use same offer twice in a month if needed. Best part is all points are redeemed against statement in the app without redemption charges. And you have to pay amount remaining post redemption.
ltf metal with statement redemption of cash!

Back