• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is MB 30% Bonus offer is back ??

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello!

Today I was searching on how to transfer the points from MR to MB account and on the instruction page I saw this that they are offering the 30% bonus credit as they do every year.
Please check the attached image. I have to make a booking for the next week and was short on some points, but if this bonus is credited then I'll be able to complete the booking using the points only!

mr points.webp

Last edited:
Hello!

Today I was searching on how to transfer the points from MR to MB account and on the instruction page I saw this that they are offering the 30% bonus credit as they do every year.
Please check the attached image. I have to make a booking for the next week and was short on some points, but if this bonus is credited then I'll be able to complete the booking using the points only!

View attachment 69174
no bonus offer yet . also conversion rate by default is 1:1 not 1:1.2

okay!
but then why the amex page is showing this offer ? also the dates are mentioned there from 1st September to October 31st ???
it's from Amex Canada not Amex India . Plz look carefully before creating a thread !

Just when u saw conversion rate is 1:1.2 , you could have easily understood that this isn't India !

The biggest issue with MB points is, they cover only stay and not breakfast. Taj vouchers on the other hand cover everything.
Till last year 60% properties were accepting breakfast on request with MB Gold or Platinum, but with MB Gold and Platinum tiers increased with Platinum Charge card and Marriott are not offering free breakfast.

The biggest issue with MB points is, they cover only stay and not breakfast. Taj vouchers on the other hand cover everything.

I thought the breakfast or the other amenities charges can be paid using the MB points 🥲🥲

Is any other hotel group other than MB will allows stays+ food + other facilities (all in one) using the points ?? 😁

Back