• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is RBL World Safari closing down ?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Preface - I've no conclusive proof ,this is just rank suspicion born out of boredom😅

Since last week I've been receiving multiple messages on daily basis from RBL to upgrade from World Safari to Icon Card(Paid)
I've also received 3 mails in 1 week regarding the same.

RBL bank has done the same to Zomato Editions Classic before ,while that was a co-branded card with great rewards ,World Safari is core card with mediocre rewards at best, so not sure what might be the reason for such a move.

1000105878.jpg 1000105881.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_120108_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_120108_Gmail.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20240413_121119_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_121119_Gmail.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 53
No. They seem to have changed rewards structure.
It was 1 rp =1 rs it was 1% cashback.

Now it's 5 rp per 100 rs but 1 rp = 25 paise.
So its 1.25 % cashback for domestic and 2.5% for international

They seem to have changed rewards structure with launch of paid insignia credit card.
Again 7k+ gst you get 28k points worth 7k rs
And annual fee is waived on 10 lakhs annual spends.
Don't have any specific idea about insignia but the value of RBL Reward Points has significantly dropped to 0.11 paisa for Amazon vouchers and they have stopped statement conversion too.

No. They seem to have changed rewards structure.
It was 1 rp =1 rs it was 1% cashback.

Now it's 5 rp per 100 rs but 1 rp = 25 paise.
So its 1.25 % cashback for domestic and 2.5% for international

They seem to have changed rewards structure with launch of paid insignia credit card.
Again 7k+ gst you get 28k points worth 7k rs
And annual fee is waived on 10 lakhs annual spends.
Not much useful then. Even forex rate is 3% i think

i want to confirm whether my world safari is LTF. What is the no to reach customer care (not ivr)?
Email them phone banking officers don't know a thing. Even i also received LTF platina maxima plus through signature banking though they say only FYF but i got LTF as mentioned in application forms and card terms pdf received in email but phone banking officers were not able to confirm

Email them phone banking officers don't know a thing. Even i also received LTF platina maxima plus through signature banking though they say only FYF but i got LTF as mentioned in application forms and card terms pdf received in email but phone banking officers were not able to confirm
With signature banking Platina comes as fyf.

Back