• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is RBL World Safari closing down ?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Preface - I've no conclusive proof ,this is just rank suspicion born out of boredom😅

Since last week I've been receiving multiple messages on daily basis from RBL to upgrade from World Safari to Icon Card(Paid)
I've also received 3 mails in 1 week regarding the same.

RBL bank has done the same to Zomato Editions Classic before ,while that was a co-branded card with great rewards ,World Safari is core card with mediocre rewards at best, so not sure what might be the reason for such a move.

1000105878.jpg 1000105881.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_120108_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_120108_Gmail.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20240413_121119_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_121119_Gmail.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 53
Preface - I've no conclusive proof ,this is just rank suspicion born out of boredom😅

Since last week I've been receiving multiple messages on daily basis from RBL to upgrade from World Safari to Icon Card(Paid)
I've also received 3 mails in 1 week regarding the same.

RBL bank has done the same to Zomato Editions Classic before ,while that was a co-branded card with great rewards ,World Safari is core card with mediocre rewards at best, so not sure what might be the reason for such a move.

View attachment 49693View attachment 49694
They straightaway rejected my application in minutes. Can anyone help me on how to post a new query in the community :D :) no option for it.

Also i posted this in APR, it's now AUG, i don't think RBL wanted to close down World Safari, i think i a lot people(like me) are keeping this card for free abd they wanted to upgrade us to paid card

Back