• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IS SBI VISTARA PRIME 1ST YEAR FREE?

meadityaraj

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello everybody, Seriously SBI card applying process is a trash. But somehow I persevered, also sent some documents to sales.sbicard09@ikyastaffing.com (did this after confirming through sbi cards twitter account). Finally esign document was done. But to my amazement in the declaration it said 1st year annual fee for sbi vistara prime is free. You guys can check the screenshot.

Also I have attached the ss of my conversation with sbi cards on X.

Attachments

• IMG_2022.webp
    IMG_2022.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2021.webp
    IMG_2021.webp
    214.1 KB · Views: 76
Hello everybody, Seriously SBI card applying process is a trash. But somehow I persevered, also sent some documents to sales.sbicard09@ikyastaffing.com (did this after confirming through sbi cards twitter account). Finally esign document was done. But to my amazement in the declaration it said 1st year annual fee for sbi vistara prime is free. You guys can check the screenshot.

Also I have attached the ss of my conversation with sbi cards on X.
First Year you are paying the joining fees that's why no annual fees I guess

Nopes, Its opposite I’ll paying no joining fee, I’ll have to pay annual fee from 2nd year onwards. Reread
Then you got lucky or they started this to bring new customers to Vistara cards not sure after the merger what will happen I am also thinking of taking this card.

It seems you will get FYF Vistara Prime. Are you getting the joining voucher?

I am thinking of taking it but not sure after the marger what will happen
Was in a similar situation.
I am fully optimistic that it will come out with something good to maintain Vistara's co-brand CC program legacy. Regardless, I have already spent 2.7L and a shy of 30K for one more premium economy ticket.

PS: I took a Vistara flight yesterday. I saw the IDFC Vistara CC promo on the back of the boarding pass.

It seems you will get FYF Vistara Prime. Are you getting the joining voucher?
As of now I’m confused. As per declaration it’s FYF, but lets see. I guess if it’s it’ll be no worth to me. I want complimentary ticket which will be worth more than 2999+gst.

As of now I’m confused. As per declaration it’s FYF, but lets see. I guess if it’s it’ll be no worth to me. I want complimentary ticket which will be worth more than 2999+gst.
Someone might have called you to explain the joining/annual charges, offerings and benefits before sending the leegality docs.

PS: I took a Vistara flight yesterday. I saw the IDFC Vistara CC promo on the back of the boarding pass.
Yes, I also saw that while traveling via Vistara in April
Was in a similar situation.
One more suggestion is needed which one will be better SBI Prime or Axis Signature Vistara Card?
I already have Axis 3 cards so if I take Axis Vistara I have to close one card.
Also, I heard SBI takes time to issue the vouchers, unlike Axis.
I am unsure about the IDFC one Annual fee which is also 5000+GST. Too high for me at this point as I don't speed a lot. Most of my online spending is done via SBI CB.

Last edited:
Back