• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Vistara Prime vs SBI Air India Signature

mrigank

TF Buzz
My annual spending is between 3 - 4 Lakhs. I want to have a credit card that will give me the best returns on flight tickets. I am confused between SBI Vistara Prime and SBI Air India. Of which will give me a better return on flight tickets for me and my family.

helloworld

TF Legend
Your question need:

- whether your place has more Vistara flights or Air India flights
- you have 3-4L annual spends but how much will you spend on flight tickets (if its 30-50k, then look for regular online cashback cards compared to these)

If still have to pick, I would choose Vistara but these spends not much useful it needs atleast 1.5L spends but just to know if we consider 1 VP = 2Rs. (ideally it should be 0.50p) then you'll get 4% with this card, and SBI Cashback provides 5%.

Mohd Anam

TF Buzz
My annual spending is between 3 - 4 Lakhs. I want to have a credit card that will give me the best returns on flight tickets. I am confused between SBI Vistara Prime and SBI Air India. Of which will give me a better return on flight tickets for me and my family.
Bro sbi vistara is more preferable because sbi vistara prime has 3000 rs annual fees and its milestone is great. If we see sbi air india.it has 5000 rs annual fees and after compare milestone sbi vistara has more benefits

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
sbi air India card or amex plat charge card ( 10x on reward multiplier on air india) if u fly airndia more.. if vistara more then try for axis vistara infinite.. with your spends it fantastic.. not sure if they are still issuing it

helloworld

TF Legend
rent transactions

for this requirement, stop choosing credit cards. By Q3 2024, all banks restrict and levy surcharge on rent transactions. Don't go by present rules.. it can change within next day, go only even with that change that card suitable. Currently they're charging 200+GST something, but soon it will join other banks.

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have you considered Axis Bank Vistara cards? When the merger happens should become Air India's top co-branded card. Is expensive but the earning back is excellent, even after devaluation. Also give Vistara Gold status, which means lounge access (business class lounge in airports like Mumbai), priority boarding and luggage, etc.