• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this the end or better prospects for all club vistara cards .

Already issued .
well sadly you just ignore the merger for these tickets and just utilize them (unless you get lucky, probably try asking the customer support)
[ I remember my struggle of getting the milestone voucher against govt spend which I did few hours before the exclusion was applied (around 10pm on 2nd Jan 2024), finally got the milestone benefit issued by Axis(after multiple escalations) ]

I don't understand if I have unissued ticket voucher what will happen
I think they should get extended by default, I have similar case. Or may be need to ask vistara support.

just found this piece of info (point 4, existing card), hope this works for my 12th nov expiry.
unfortunately this is the only year to collect the vouchures(for already renewed and renewals not before march 2025) unless something better comes up.
I don’t understand your statement. The existing card card benefits will continue to apply until the program in its current form gets dissolved in April 2026. Until then, the only changes will be that CV points get converted to FR points, and vouchers will be usable on Air India.

Even assuming premium economy tickets cost the same on AI as on UK, plus the fact that AI has an even better flight network, but also considering that FR points are less valuable that CV, I think overall we will be able to derive similar value from the cards until March 2026, until some new card propositions/conversions come up.

I don’t understand your statement. The existing card card benefits will continue to apply until the program in its current form gets dissolved in April 2026. Until then, the only changes will be that CV points get converted to FR points, and vouchers will be usable on Air India.

Even assuming premium economy tickets cost the same on AI as on UK, plus the fact that AI has an even better flight network, but also considering that FR points are less valuable that CV, I think overall we will be able to derive similar value from the cards until March 2026, until some new card propositions/conversions come up.
Existing card card benefits => I was talking about the Vistara Gold Status here
just found this piece of info (point 4, existing card), hope this works for my 12th nov expiry.

Is this a good time to opt for Axis Vistara/any other Vistara co-branded card? Since these cards will not be available after this month and Joining Fees/Annual fees is returned back in the form of annual flight vouchers? Or am I missing something?

Is this a good time to opt for Axis Vistara/any other Vistara co-branded card? Since these cards will not be available after this month and Joining Fees/Annual fees is returned back in the form of annual flight vouchers? Or am I missing something?
they are still gonna be valid until 2026 and you cannot get it at this point in time as per my info.

they are still gonna be valid until 2026 and you cannot get it at this point in time as per my info.
It ia being available atleast in case of axis vistara cards in pre approved section. Now, point to consider is are cv points more in value or the corresponding air india points as transfer is 1:1. If, air india points are more valuable then it makes sense to take the card now. Also, award flights when transferred to air india, are the options widened up on air india, vis availability of routes, dates and time wrt to award flights?

New update from idfc club vistara card.

[td]
(1)
[td]
Dear Cardmember,

We hope this message finds you well.

Following the recent communication from Club Vistara regarding its merger with Air India’s Flying Returns loyalty program, we wanted to assure you that your Club Vistara IDFC FIRST Credit Card benefits and privileges will continue to stay intact.

We understand that transitions can bring questions, and we are here to reassure you that you will continue to enjoy all the benefits and privileges you’ve come to expect from your Club Vistara IDFC FIRST Credit Card.

In addition to this, we are also delighted to inform you that on completion of this merger, you will be able to earn and redeem points and get access to enhanced benefits that span across the entire Star Alliance network of 24 airlines globally with effect from 12th November 2024 as communicated by our partner; thus giving you more reasons to continue using your Club Vistara IDFC FIRST Credit Card.

For more information, please visit Vistara Air India Merger (airvistara.com)

Updates:
[/td]
[td]
Seamless Transition: All Club Vistara (CV) Points, Tier Points, and Vouchers associated with your credit card will be automatically transferred to your linked Flying Returns account by 12th November 2024, unless you have opted out of the Flying Returns program. You will continue to earn Flying Returns Points and vouchers instead of CV Points and vouchers.
[/td]
[td]
(2)
[/td][td]
Continued Benefits: Rest assured, all existing benefits of your co-brand credit card, including complimentary ticket vouchers, upgrade vouchers, and more, will remain intact under the new program structure.
[/td]
[td]
(3)
[/td][td]
Renewal and Validity: The bank will continue to renew the annual membership until 31st March 2025, as usual with all benefits and features honored for one year from the renewal date. This ensures that you continue to enjoy your card's perks and rewards until at least March 2026.
[/td]
[/td]
[td]
We remain committed to the program and its associated benefits with respect to Club Vistara IDFC FIRST Credit Card and will continue to keep you updated on any further developments.

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for being a valued member of the IDFC FIRST Bank family.
[/td]
[td]
Always You First,
IDFC FIRST Bank
[/td]

There's an update from IDFC as well:

Code:
Dear Cardmember,

Following the recent communication from Club Vistara regarding its merger with Air India’s Flying Returns loyalty program, we wanted to assure you that your Club Vistara IDFC FIRST Credit Card benefits and privileges will continue to stay intact.

We understand that transitions can bring questions, and we are here to reassure you that you will continue to enjoy all the benefits and privileges you’ve come to expect from your Club Vistara IDFC FIRST Credit Card.

In addition to this, we are also delighted to inform you that on completion of this merger, you will be able to earn and redeem points and get access to enhanced benefits that span across the entire Star Alliance network of 24 airlines globally with effect from 12th November 2024 as communicated by our partner; thus giving you more reasons to continue using your Club Vistara IDFC FIRST Credit Card.

Updates:
(1)    Seamless Transition: All Club Vistara (CV) Points, Tier Points, and Vouchers associated with your credit card will be automatically transferred to your linked Flying Returns account by 12th November 2024, unless you have opted out of the Flying Returns program. You will continue to earn Flying Returns Points and vouchers instead of CV Points and vouchers.
(2)    Continued Benefits: Rest assured, all existing benefits of your co-brand credit card, including complimentary ticket vouchers, upgrade vouchers, and more, will remain intact under the new program structure.
(3)    Renewal and Validity: The bank will continue to renew the annual membership until 31st March 2025, as usual with all benefits and features honored for one year from the renewal date. This ensures that you continue to enjoy your card's perks and rewards until at least March 2026.
We remain committed to the program and its associated benefits with respect to Club Vistara IDFC FIRST Credit Card and will continue to keep you updated on any further developments.

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for being a valued member of the IDFC FIRST Bank family.
Always You First,
IDFC FIRST Bank

There's an update from IDFC as well:

Code:
Dear Cardmember,

Updates:
(1)    Seamless Transition: All Club Vistara (CV) Points, Tier Points, and Vouchers associated with your credit card will be automatically transferred to your linked Flying Returns account by 12th November 2024, unless you have opted out of the Flying Returns program. You will continue to earn Flying Returns Points and vouchers instead of CV Points and vouchers.
(2)    Continued Benefits: Rest assured, all existing benefits of your co-brand credit card, including complimentary ticket vouchers, upgrade vouchers, and more, will remain intact under the new program structure.
(3)    Renewal and Validity: The bank will continue to renew the annual membership until 31st March 2025, as usual with all benefits and features honored for one year from the renewal date. This ensures that you continue to enjoy your card's perks and rewards until at least March 2026.

Always You First,
IDFC FIRST Bank
So which vistara co-branded should be taken before merger? SBI already stopped applications, IDFC and Axis is available, which one to pick?

Back