• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issues while booking FD through OnlineSBI

tuhin

TF Premier
My father has one account with my sister. Now she is facing a strange issue while creating an FD through OnlineSBI:

image.png

Now we have investigated this issue further & found these points to be valid while booking an FD under 'E or S' mode:

image1.png

We have been facing these issues recently, earlier my Sister didn't face any issues with her OnlineSBI account. We have already escalated this concern to our home branch with valid KYC documents as well as raised concern in the SBI CRM portal, still they are still unresponsive. Moreover, we have mailed to 'agmlho' handle of SBI, designated as Nodal Officer point, but there is no acknowledgement mail or response from them.

We are hopeless. We didn't understand the actual cause of barring my sister & father from booking an FD through digital channels. If anyone has faced similar issues with SBI kindly enlighten us with the appropriate process, also we didn't find any proper escalation matrix of SBI which is pretty strange. In most cases, they are not responsive and are unprofessional. In this situation what can we do? How we can show one customer's rights?

I have seen one post here regarding the best Public Sector Bank, don't know how people just rank this bank at the top where SBI doesn't have any proper grievance redressal mechanism. Please help us. Thanks

Tejo

TF Legend
My father has one account with my sister. Now she is facing a strange issue while creating an FD through OnlineSBI:

image.png

Now we have investigated this issue further & found these points to be valid while booking an FD under 'E or S' mode:

image1.png

We have been facing these issues recently, earlier my Sister didn't face any issues with her OnlineSBI account. We have already escalated this concern to our home branch with valid KYC documents as well as raised concern in the SBI CRM portal, still they are still unresponsive. Moreover, we have mailed to 'agmlho' handle of SBI, designated as Nodal Officer point, but there is no acknowledgement mail or response from them.

We are hopeless. We didn't understand the actual cause of barring my sister & father from booking an FD through digital channels. If anyone has faced similar issues with SBI kindly enlighten us with the appropriate process, also we didn't find any proper escalation matrix of SBI which is pretty strange. In most cases, they are not responsive and are unprofessional. In this situation what can we do? How we can show one customer's rights?

I have seen one post here regarding the best Public Sector Bank, don't know how people just rank this bank at the top where SBI doesn't have any proper grievance redressal mechanism. Please help us. Thanks
Who is the primary ac holder of that account ? Your father or sister ?

Based on what you said, one of the 2 account holders - is not meeting the following parameters.

a, b, e or f

They both must meet the parameters - separately.

Recheck at your end.

We - myself, my wife and 2 sons - all have joint SB accounts n we have no issues in creating new FDs online, premature closures n marking liens on them. We all meet all those parameters - individually n collectively.

Tejo

TF Legend

image.png

image1.png

Check a and f parameters, I think your sister don't have full transaction rights in that joint account.

Does while creating that joint account, your sister- minor ?

Tejo

TF Legend
Based on what you said, one of the 2 account holders - is not meeting the following parameters.

a, b, e or f

They both must meet the parameters - separately.

Recheck at your end.

We - myself, my wife and 2 sons - all have joint SB accounts n we have no issues in creating new FDs online, premature closures n marking liens on them. We all meet all those parameters - individually n collectively.
Dada, guide him that how to fulfill "a parameter"

infinia_finally

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is this issue solved? We are facing the same issue. We went to the home branch. They said there are others who are facing the same issue. They asked me to send email to branch email id. I am sure nothing will happen.