• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jana Bank: Nicest welcome call from Jana Bank! 😊

cc_dc_explorer

TF Premier
Just had the nicest welcome call from Jana Bank! 😊

Read my Account opening experience here,...

The executive, was incredibly polite and knowledgeable, explaining all the features of my new Premier account in detail.

She went over the benefits of the account like the higher interest rates, the free debit card with rewards points, and the access to their exclusive Premier lounge etc. She also patiently explained how to use the mobile app and answered all my questions about online banking and transferring funds. It was a refreshing experience to see a small finance bank putting so much effort into customer service.

Their agents are actually well-versed in their products, unlike some of the bigger banks I've dealt with in the past where you often get agents who seem to be reading from a script. Kudos to Jana Bank for setting a high standard! 👍

Just had the nicest welcome call from Jana Bank! 😊

Read my Account opening experience here,...

The executive, was incredibly polite and knowledgeable, explaining all the features of my new Premier account in detail.

She went over the benefits of the account like the higher interest rates, the free debit card with rewards points, and the access to their exclusive Premier lounge etc. She also patiently explained how to use the mobile app and answered all my questions about online banking and transferring funds. It was a refreshing experience to see a small finance bank putting so much effort into customer service.

Their agents are actually well-versed in their products, unlike some of the bigger banks I've dealt with in the past where you often get agents who seem to be reading from a script. Kudos to Jana Bank for setting a high standard! 👍
you should've told them to remove closure charges on acc. afaik they are the only bank that charges irrespective of when (even after 1yr)

you should've told them to remove closure charges on acc. afaik they are the only bank that charges irrespective of when (even after 1yr)
They do not charge for PREMIER and Exclusive. I opened PREMIER and the call was from PREMIER dept therefore didn’t ask.

tell us about the benefits and why you went for Premier one
@cc_dc_explorer What are the benefits of Premier Jana Bank Account,

Read about my full experience here.. https://www.technofino.in/community...ng-experience-benefits-and-suggestions.29753/

In short , there is no NON-MAINTENANCE OF AMB charges. After 2 month of opening can withdraw full amount. No fees on RSDC (590+590) if you talked with your BM beforehand. Etc…..

Back