• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Finance App - Jio Payments Bank Promo Offer - Add funds using Rupay CC without any charges (Patched

Jokes apart, if anybody is really serious about keeping any chunk of money in Jio Maro Payments Bank, beware!
  1. Most of the times, their servers are down. For the past two days, the Account Statement couldn't be opened by anyone most of the day..
  2. Last month, their UPI service was down for over a week. Everyone was getting "Incorrect UPI PIN" error despite entering a correct one, and credit transactions weren't working either. The problem persisted until I escalated the issue to their CISO and MD both. Magically, the problem solved on its own the next day. Coincidence? I think not. But also a surprise that such a large company wasn't even aware of the downtime?
  3. They put debit freeze for absolutely BS reasons!
  4. Their backend services are really unstable. So, don't expect a smoother experience.
Use it at your own risk! Just pay to God before using it each time.

I added around 1.7L, transferred 30k…remaining not able to transfer!!

So paid the credit card bill as excess amount & raised a refund request!!

Rista wohi soch nayi !! 😜
Ban karwa diya tune bhai, itna amount nhi karna hota hai, you killed the golden goose, ye glitch tha!

Back