• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Finance App - Jio Payments Bank Promo Offer - Add funds using Rupay CC without any charges (Patched

welcome now what will you send (i know you added via CC , i am facing same issue
They told me that they observed that I’m using the savings account for business purpose so that it got blocked,

Actually a google merchant account is linked with my jio account but i do transaction 2 or 3 in a month, that’s all.

So they asked me for statement from sender bank, which is me in this case.

I explained all of that and sent the bank statement.

I haven’t received any update yet.

Check out the last 2-3 pages of this thread.
Why you are edited your original message? In this thread, For most, this trick is not working from the beginning. But for some it worked for some time and some got stuck in the middle of this. What is wrong in asking current status?

Why you are edited your original message? In this thread, For most, this trick is not working from the beginning. But for some it worked for some time and some got stuck in the middle of this. What is wrong in asking current status?
Nothing wrong. 🙂 But your question has already been answered 2 hours ago in this thread.

Anyway, to answer your question — no, it isn't working anymore.

This is my first discovery since joining this forum about a month ago. I've learned so much here, and I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to give back and assist fellow credit card enthusiasts!:)

I signed up for Jio Payments Bank yesterday and received my Virtual Rupay Platinum Debit Card today.

While adding funds, I noticed that the app allowed me to add funds using a Rupay Credit Card through Gpay.

Initially, I was hesitant, thinking it might be a glitch, and didn’t want to take advantage of it. To clarify, I searched for Jio Payments Bank on LinkedIn, found the CIO’s profile
and reached out to him. He confirmed that it’s a promotional offer that will be available for some time. This reassured me that everything is above board, and I wanted to share this information with the community.

So, time to earn some reward points, everyone! ;)

P.S: I added money to the JPB account using IDFC power plus Rupay Card and received reward points.
MCC: 5187
Description: Digital Good - Applications (Excluding Games)

Try
not to loot the opportunity crazily as JPB is blocking the account if they feel suspicious.

Also, I started a new twitter handle (@SwipeMaxx) to share findings like these. Follow for free.

GUtCvr2asAAIOO0
Bro, there is an entire thread about you on Reddit where people are talking about this. 100s of comments praising your smartness 😂
Entire thread is about how extremely smart you are to have have messaged the CIO about a loophole and cross checked. Haha.

Keep doing these things and block all loopholes for everyone.

Bro, there is an entire thread about you on Reddit where people are talking about this. 100s of comments praising your smartness 😂
Entire thread is about how extremely smart you are to have have messaged the CIO about a loophole and cross checked. Haha.

Keep doing these things and block all loopholes for everyone.
banks devalue cards for people like you. !! How can someone be so smart !! :)

This is my first discovery since joining this forum about a month ago. I've learned so much here, and I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to give back and assist fellow credit card enthusiasts!:)

I signed up for Jio Payments Bank yesterday and received my Virtual Rupay Platinum Debit Card today.

While adding funds, I noticed that the app allowed me to add funds using a Rupay Credit Card through Gpay.

Initially, I was hesitant, thinking it might be a glitch, and didn’t want to take advantage of it. To clarify, I searched for Jio Payments Bank on LinkedIn, found the CIO’s profile
and reached out to him. He confirmed that it’s a promotional offer that will be available for some time. This reassured me that everything is above board, and I wanted to share this information with the community.

P.S: I added money to the JPB account using IDFC power plus Rupay Card and received reward points.

Try
not to loot the opportunity crazily as JPB is blocking the account if they feel suspicious.

Also, I started a new twitter handle (@SwipeMaxx) to share findings like these. Follow for free.

GUtCvr2asAAIOO0
I am thankful to OP for posting this loophole here.

He may have contacted the ceo etc. But at least he posted here for the benefit of others and because of that I was able to achieve the spend criteria for fee waiver on my rupay CC. Those who constantly follow TF would have benefited from this. Some who were late to the party missed it. Those who were secretly enjoying it are angry now. Even if he didn’t contact ceo, it would have been patched when the ‘loot’ became ‘maha loot’.

Recently there was a loophole in SBI Unipay which many looted (using CC to pay CC bill directly). But this loophole was posted in TF only after it got patched.

I am thankful to OP for posting this loophole here.

He may have contacted the ceo etc. But at least he posted here for the benefit of others and because of that I was able to achieve the spend criteria for fee waiver on my rupay CC. Those who constantly follow TF would have benefited from this. Some who were late to the party missed it. Those who were secretly enjoying it are angry now. Even if he didn’t contact ceo, it would have been patched when the ‘loot’ became ‘maha loot’.

Recently there was a loophole in SBI Unipay which many looted (using CC to pay CC bill directly). But this loophole was posted in TF only after it got patched.
There were also videos made on this in YouTube. So it's harsh to blame only OP for the patch

Try

GUtCvr2asAAIOO0
Band kar dia. Merchant not accepting payments via rupay credit card upi aa raha hai 😂

Back