• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Finance Removed Debit Card Payment for CC

kindly check the merchant name which gets RP when you get OTP, for some persons at some times merchant name is getting as AVENUE something
It's the same thing buddy, if you carefully take a look at the merchant name in the HDFC net banking after making transaction. You will see "THE CANARA BANK" merchant name.

Jio finance removed debit card payment for credit card
Now only two options left for HDFC DC SBI unipay and Canara Setu
Is it true because yesterday itself I have made my ICICI credit card bill payment on Jio finance app using my Debit card

Attachments

• shareImg.webp
    shareImg.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 35
Simpsons Apocalypse GIF
A new start is near signboard. (Never shown in Simpsons though). An animated series made by American animators and then they worked hard to bring that into reality just to tell the world we predicted it so long before. No, you didn't. You just followed it all your life to turn fantasy into reality and served it to world.

So better to use, A New Start is Near. :)

Last edited:
Does paying CC bills via hdfc billpay giving 1% cb? Heard that they changed it to rental mcc and no longer giving cashback for non hdfc bank cards as well? Can anyone confirm?

So, we are left with only one option which is sbi unipay?
Setu is also there. But as pointed out if BBPS change CC bill payments MCC at their end, it will end for all no matter who has DC option. After that maybe we have to try billdesk bank curated pages to get chillar.

Aise thorai na, baki dono option band hoga toh bataunga.
Bas fir aisa kartey hai SBI ko mail daaltey hai cashback card ke liye, X pe tag kartey hai, CC ko call kartey hai Amazon ke regarding, Ebix cash or Tingoy pe bandd karwatey hai. Uske baad bata diyo inko. :ROFLMAO:

Back