• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Rupay UPI credit Card with upto 5% cashback

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
Jupiter Rupay UPI Credit card with upto 5% Cashback

Join waitlist

LTF for first 1 Lakh Customers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 255

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Got the invite yesterday finally. Applied and I guess it's approved today. But not able to access the card in Jupiter yet. Throwing error.

Applied 4 cards in a span of 2 weeks, all approved. Now time to take some rest for one or two months.
Did u get any otp message.. After application process...??? To generate card...??

I have applied... Two days gone and no update....

Did u received any verification call from bank

zealsid

TF Select
I tried to change my communication address in Juipter so connected with support on chat. Poor and pathetic responses and feature of address change not available. Banged my head and logged out of app.

• Haha
Reactions: atx

P B R G

TF Ace
Did u get any otp message.. After application process...??? To generate card...??

I have applied... Two days gone and no update....

Did u received any verification call from bank
I got the option to generate the card using OTP but not able to generate the card since yesterday. They are telling some sever downtime issue at the partner bank's backend.

No other update other than a WhatsApp message telling me that my card is ready. Didn't get any verification call. Only VKYC.

src223

TF Premier
Okay so regarding the 5% cashback thing.

I had asked Jupiter customer care before applying and the executive said all UPI transaction will be applicable for 5% cashback IF done via Jupiter app.

He also mentioned maximum of 5000 jewels a month. I gave an example of ₹100 transaction and he confirmed it would give 25 jewels (₹100*5% = 5. Convert it to jewels by multiplying with 5, as is the jewel to rupee conversion rate). I even asked him "upto 5% cashback" must have some conditions. He didn't say anything on that, the only condition was transaction on Jupiter app.

I ordered from Swiggy yesterday. I got 5% cb.

I ordered from Swiggy again tonight. I got 1% cb.

So now you know. "Upto 5% cashback". When even the customer executives are blatantly lying, you know the level of scam that's going on.

BeingIncog

TF Legend
Okay so regarding the 5% cashback thing.

I had asked Jupiter customer care before applying and the executive said all UPI transaction will be applicable for 5% cashback IF done via Jupiter app.

He also mentioned maximum of 5000 jewels a month. I gave an example of ₹100 transaction and he confirmed it would give 25 jewels (₹100*5% = 5. Convert it to jewels by multiplying with 5, as is the jewel to rupee conversion rate). I even asked him "upto 5% cashback" must have some conditions. He didn't say anything on that, the only condition was transaction on Jupiter app.

I ordered from Swiggy yesterday. I got 5% cb.

I ordered from Swiggy again tonight. I got 1% cb.

So now you know. "Upto 5% cashback". When even the customer executives are blatantly lying, you know the level of scam that's going on.
It was always upto 5% cb. You may get random % of cb. It wasn't flat 5% ever. Common sense. Don't take the cc words. It's user who would know a lot.

knight

TF Ace
It was always upto 5% cb. You may get random % of cb. It wasn't flat 5% ever. Common sense. Don't take the cc words. It's user who would know a lot.
It's still a marketing gimmick..

Just like cred spins.. that used to give good cb in starting days.. but rarely give 1-2 rs these days.

Upto 5% can be even 0.1% down the line. They've just introduced a new reward system, and i don't like it tbh.