• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Rupay UPI credit Card with upto 5% cashback

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
Jupiter Rupay UPI Credit card with upto 5% Cashback

Join waitlist

LTF for first 1 Lakh Customers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 255

BeingIncog

TF Legend
Funny experience for this card: Had a waitlist of around 43K on the app but never received any invite communication. One day out of random I opened the Jupiter app to check for the waitlist movement and they show me a link to apply with limit upto 3L. Application is glitch free and I complete the VKYC on the next working day. Everything is butter smooth and card gets approved within an of hour of VKyc completion. Never had this fast approval before but the funny thing is that from card application to approval I never received a single SMS/Email from CSB! Their tech systems seem out of sync at the backend for delivering relevant info.

I believe they are prioritising invites to those with a CSB bank branch near them.
Same 2 same experience.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I guess not, even if you open they will deduct some 240 for dc charges in march24, so better wait for few days and see how the repay cc is , then open based on the charges of the cc,dc etc
You can apply Lifetime Free Jupiter RuPay credit card without Jupiter bank account

Jupiter bank account and Jupiter RuPay credit card, both are different bank partnership. There is no relation between both saving account and RuPay credit card.

@rsivva

Strange

TF Legend
You can apply Lifetime Free Jupiter RuPay credit card without Jupiter bank account

Jupiter bank account and Jupiter RuPay credit card, both are different bank partnership. There is no relation between both saving account and RuPay credit card.

@rsivva
Without Jupiter app access kiye apply kaise hoga?
Cobranded card hai and cashback jupiter app ke through transaction pe and jupiter dega na to fir Bina app access kiye cashback kaise milega?

Jisne Jupiter account close karwa liya wo ye card apply nahi kar sakte and new users ko jupiter account open karna hoga tabhi ye card apply hoga.

Btw CSB ke branch bahut Kam hai to ye card bhi Uni Card ki tarah 2-3 saal Tak nahi Milne wala Aisa lag raha. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Cobranded card hai and cashback jupiter app ke through transaction pe and jupiter dega na to fir Bina app access kiye cashback kaise milega?

Jisne Jupiter account close karwa liya wo ye card apply nahi kar sakte and new users ko jupiter account open karna hoga tabhi ye card apply hoga.

Btw CSB ke branch bahut Kam hai to ye card bhi Uni Card ki tarah 2-3 saal Tak nahi Milne wala Aisa lag raha. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
CSB - Coming Soon Bidu

karankayastha

TF Premier

@rsivva
I had fi bank account but due to no full kyc it was closed now when i asked jupiter support they said they can't give me card or open federal account as i didn't do the full kyc

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Wait karo, bina branch k bhi mil jayega.

Kuch month wait karna hoga.

karankayastha

TF Premier
Bro, Jupiter RuPay variant Credit Card is "CSB bank" card not Federal bank account.

There is no relation with Federal bank, hope you understand.
Yeah bro now i clarified with them but now I have another issue i can't access the jupiter app it says i already have an account link to my other number but my other number is not linked to any credit card & i have faced this issue applying for other cards in the past.