• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Rupay UPI credit Card with upto 5% cashback

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
Jupiter Rupay UPI Credit card with upto 5% Cashback

Join waitlist

LTF for first 1 Lakh Customers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 255

mrbanker

TF Select
Funny experience for this card: Had a waitlist of around 43K on the app but never received any invite communication. One day out of random I opened the Jupiter app to check for the waitlist movement and they show me a link to apply with limit upto 3L. Application is glitch free and I complete the VKYC on the next working day. Everything is butter smooth and card gets approved within an of hour of VKyc completion. Never had this fast approval before but the funny thing is that from card application to approval I never received a single SMS/Email from CSB! Their tech systems seem out of sync at the backend for delivering relevant info.

I believe they are prioritising invites to those with a CSB bank branch near them.

rsivva

TF Select
Funny experience for this card: Had a waitlist of around 43K on the app but never received any invite communication. One day out of random I opened the Jupiter app to check for the waitlist movement and they show me a link to apply with limit upto 3L. Application is glitch free and I complete the VKYC on the next working day. Everything is butter smooth and card gets approved within an of hour of VKyc completion. Never had this fast approval before but the funny thing is that from card application to approval I never received a single SMS/Email from CSB! Their tech systems seem out of sync at the backend for delivering relevant info.

I believe they are prioritising invites to those with a CSB bank branch near them.
Let us know where you are getting 5% cashback

KLB@96

TF Premier

they gave 3lac limit ?

raghu.rokda

TF Ace

Tagline for CSB should be..
CSB - Closed Since Beginning 😂