• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kindly suggest a bank account that can fulfill certain requirements

SC_23

TF Premier
Requirements :

Cheque Book (One time so ready to pay for it)
No charges for Nach mandate or Standing instruction
Virtual debit card or No debit card charges just need it to activate UPI
Easy cancellation of Nach mandate
No restrictions on NEFT
Need a Zero MAB or Low Mab balance account for investment

Already using SBI HDFC Kotak ICICI Axis so kindly suggest any other bank.
P.S. Not interested in neo or payments bank

Requirements :

No restrictions on NEFT

Why not using kotak which fulfills all the requirements??

If you are firm to have a different bank account I could suggest for BoB zero balance account.

Why not using kotak which fulfills all the requirements??

If you are firm to have a different bank account I could suggest for BoB zero balance account.
Because already using it for one of parents investment and they are adamant to have one mobile number for banking purposes only

So can't use another kotak 811 with same mobile number

BoB zero balance account try karo
Looked into it they don't give cheque book for that account

And damn their site is a mess if I am not wrong 2k mab one also includes nach charges don't know if it's one time only which is a standard tbh

Checked out IDFC and they still haven't updated their website about DC charges

Requirements :

No restrictions on NEFT

Icici mine

Indusind max active ... 25K MAB ... Haven't been charged a single penny till date for anything

My DCs are LTF

I've not used all features that you mentioned but I believe might just work
Yea looks like my current option is either to go with Indusind 25k mab or IDFC 10k mab

BTW Indusind 25k also supports family banking right ? IDFC site is still showing no debit card charges :confused:

You have account in both the banks what's your experience so far ?

I have family banking in Indusind 25K MAB account
Hey man I was going through your IDFC Wealth post. I also got an idea to go for Select or lower tier program with initial funding. Do you have any idea what can be the unofficial figure for initial funding and are you maintaining mab currently for wealth account.

My account has not been upgraded to Wealth yet ... IDFC bank people are idiots :)
Agreed there's no clear picture of their debit card charges for new customer
ICICI created my wealth management account instantly :)
Damn man, dropping that select idea now :ROFLMAO:

Looks like will have to go with either Indusind 25k or IDFC 10k unless @Batmanbaba comes with some cheat code :LOL:

Have you looked into Indus Delite? This can be opened online with vkyc. With 10k initial funding you will get check book. This 10k can be withdrawn after that as it is a zero balance account. There is 500+GST for DC. Virtual DC is free.

Agreed there's no clear picture of their debit card charges for new customer

Damn man, dropping that select idea now :ROFLMAO:

Looks like will have to go with either Indusind 25k or IDFC 10k unless @Batmanbaba comes with some cheat code :LOL:
IDFC has a cheat code.... Get it converted online by transferring money from paytm merchant account.. And putting company as paytm... After that... ... Just keep doing NEFT of 25k and above... And enjoy benifits of 25k account of IDFC... Till you do neft... Do NEFT every two MONTHS..... This is a official way... Even customer care representatives tell this...

Have you looked into Indus Delite? This can be opened online with vkyc. With 10k initial funding you will get check book. This 10k can be withdrawn after that as it is a zero balance account. There is 500+GST for DC. Virtual DC is free.
I think they charge 1k upfront for dc

IDFC has a cheat code.... Get it converted online by transferring money from paytm merchant account.. And putting company as paytm... After that... ... Just keep doing NEFT of 25k and above... And enjoy benifits of 25k account of IDFC... Till you do neft... Do NEFT every two MONTHS..... This is a official way... Even customer care representatives tell this...
IDFC salary account ?

Back