• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kindly suggest a bank account that can fulfill certain requirements

SC_23

TF Premier
Requirements :

Cheque Book (One time so ready to pay for it)
No charges for Nach mandate or Standing instruction
Virtual debit card or No debit card charges just need it to activate UPI
Easy cancellation of Nach mandate
No restrictions on NEFT
Need a Zero MAB or Low Mab balance account for investment

Already using SBI HDFC Kotak ICICI Axis so kindly suggest any other bank.
P.S. Not interested in neo or payments bank

Go fir au digital or kotak 811 account...
Already using Kotak 811. I have shortlisted these three

IDFC 10k : Will keep dc if they are still LTF otherwise will cancel it after activating UPI and even sms is free kinda useful for sip confirmation

AU Zero Mab: Heard debit card is mandatory and chargeable and sms charges are also there

Indusind 25k mab : Will go with this as a last resort as I don't see no point in holding 25k mab and they charge 30rs per quarter for balance notification.

Bob was my first choice before I visited their site and I am pretty sure they will get me with some hidden charges so not worth in dealing with that

Already using Kotak 811. I have shortlisted these three

IDFC 10k : Will keep dc if they are still LTF otherwise will cancel it after activating UPI and even sms is free kinda useful for sip confirmation

AU Zero Mab: Heard debit card is mandatory and chargeable and sms charges are also there

Indusind 25k mab : Will go with this as a last resort as I don't see no point in holding 25k mab and they charge 30rs per quarter for balance notification.

Bob was my first choice before I visited their site and I am pretty sure they will get me with some hidden charges so not worth in dealing with that
BOB HAS NO HIDDEN CHARGES...USING IT FROM MORE THAN ayear....till date no charges...you can deactivate sms alerts via bob world app....

and I am usin au...no debit card required....you can use au bank app for upi...there no pin is required...your login pin is required for transaction....and if you dont take debit card...after account opening...mail to customer care to enable transaction rights...without debit card...they will do...i also did the same...in au app..debit crd is required to enable transaction rights but it can be done without dc also by mailing customer care...

IDFC has a cheat code.... Get it converted online by transferring money from paytm merchant account.. And putting company as paytm... After that... ... Just keep doing NEFT of 25k and above... And enjoy benifits of 25k account of IDFC... Till you do neft... Do NEFT every two MONTHS..... This is a official way... Even customer care representatives tell this...
You mean the account will be converted to a salary account with 0 MAB?

BOB HAS NO HIDDEN CHARGES...USING IT FROM MORE THAN ayear....till date no charges...you can deactivate sms alerts via bob world app....
They will not provide chequebook and maybe charge for every nach execution (not 100% sure)
and I am usin au...no debit card required....you can use au bank app for upi...there no pin is required...your login pin is required for transaction....and if you dont take debit card...after account opening...mail to customer care to enable transaction rights...without debit card...they will do...i also did the same...in au app..debit crd is required to enable transaction rights but it can be done without dc also by mailing customer care...
How will you activate UPI without debit card? Ok so AU looks like a good option as they don't charge for si or nach execution afaik

They will not provide chequebook and maybe charge for every nach execution (not 100% sure)

How will you activate UPI without debit card? Ok so AU looks like a good option as they don't charge for si or nach execution afai

How will you activate UPI without debit card? Ok so AU looks like a good option as they don't charge for si or nach execution afaik
it works on au bank 101 app///there u have to use login pin instead of upi pin for transaction.....and yes bob dont give check book on digital account...au bank gives..free cheque book...u can select that option while account opening

yes....you have to get your account converted to salary account once via custome care...and then just keep doing neft pm above 15k...for 1ok account...and above 25k for 25k account
They convert to salary account on call with normal customer care? Do they ask for previous salary credited and company name? No other proof needed?

They convert to salary account on call with normal customer care? Do they ask for previous salary credited and company name? No other proof needed?
After salary credit call them.... Or just transfer money using paytm merchant account... It can be easily created... They do neft with paytm in credit details.. It looks like salary credit

Contacted both AU bank and IDFC customer care

IDFC CC guy was claiming to have no charges for DC

AU Bank guy wanted to convince me that card is compulsory. He doesn't know we have @Batmanbaba for help :ROFLMAO:

BTW If they are providing Rupay platinum I can recover the cost from amazon offer and cancel it before annual charges are levied will also cover the headache of opening transaction rights without dc.

TBH both looks good on paper just branch network is low in case of AU and don't know which one is more reliable.

Contacted both AU bank and IDFC customer care

IDFC CC guy was claiming to have no charges for DC

AU Bank guy wanted to convince me that card is compulsory. He doesn't know we have @Batmanbaba for help :ROFLMAO:

BTW If they are providing Rupay platinum I can recover the cost from amazon offer and cancel it before annual charges are levied will also cover the headache of opening transaction rights without dc.

TBH both looks good on paper just branch network is low in case of AU and don't know which one is more reliable.

In au the charges will be debited in 1st month of account opening itself.... But its a good deal.... 150+gst....u will recover 1200 in a year... Plus au gives deals everyday here and there like jiomart, bigbasket.... Offer wise currently au is the best to bet....

I already have 3 other rupay platinum... Else would have surely taken au one...

Au digital account provide rupay platinum only

Thanks @Batmanbaba!
Just Deactivate SMS Alerts After Reading your Thred.

View attachment 2996

Any Idea of Central Bank and Union Bank?
You have to fill form in bank... Welcome to psu world....
Central Bank is the worst one
I asked them to deactivate sms alert by filling form.
They didn't do that for 6 months.
After complaining those idiots removed my phone number from their systems.
Now I am not even able to login to mobile banking or net banking coz I am not getting any OTP to login.
I am only getting OTP for debit card transactions.

Gonna close this shit soon.

Central Bank is the worst one
I asked them to deactivate sms alert by filling form.
They didn't do that for 6 months.
After complaining those idiots removed my phone number from their systems.
Now I am not even able to login to mobile banking or net banking coz I am not getting any OTP to login.
I am only getting OTP for debit card transactions.

Gonna close this shit soon.
You are Right.

They Deactivated My CIF Two Times now I Am in Delhi and To Activating CIF I have to visit Branch in UP.

My CIF Deactivated and I Can't Login NetBanking, Cent Mobile and Cent m-Passbook.

I already have 3 other rupay platinum... Else would have surely taken au one...
In rupay platinum thread people are using rupay platinum in double digit figures to get apay offer 😂

I am also just using 2 dc to avail Amazon offer

Looks like I will have to go with IDFC as my family is not fond of word small finance Bank 😅

In rupay platinum thread people are using rupay platinum in double digit figures to get apay offer 😂

Looks like I will have to go with IDFC as my family is not fond of word small finance Bank 😅
Yes... Go for idfc... Then get it converted to Salary account... Then keep doing neft transfer from your account or family member account and keep it active as salary account.... With zero balance.. ..... And early preapproved cc..

Yes... Go for idfc... Then get it converted to Salary account... Then keep doing neft transfer from your account or family member account and keep it active as salary account.... With zero balance.. ..... And early preapproved cc..
How does IDFC count P2P NEFT transfer as salary credit.
Also the Paytm merchant thing was not clear to me.

Can you please explain in detail.

just check for fi , jupiter . fi offers check book on request and if asks for employment just link your gmail it will work done the same thing for my mom

just check for fi , jupiter . fi offers check book on request and if asks for employment just link your gmail it will work done the same thing for my mom
They are not allowing me to open one in small finance bank they will kill me if I will offer them neo banks bro :LOL:

Currently opening in IDFC but their site is too slow and filled with bugs

They are not allowing me to open one in small finance bank they will kill me if I will offer them neo banks bro :LOL:

Currently opening in IDFC but their site is too slow and filled with bugs
If you have fi / jupiter account you can visit nearest fedral bank branch and avail services if needed but chargeable for some

Back