• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kindly suggest a bank account that can fulfill certain requirements

SC_23

TF Premier
Requirements :

Cheque Book (One time so ready to pay for it)
No charges for Nach mandate or Standing instruction
Virtual debit card or No debit card charges just need it to activate UPI
Easy cancellation of Nach mandate
No restrictions on NEFT
Need a Zero MAB or Low Mab balance account for investment

Already using SBI HDFC Kotak ICICI Axis so kindly suggest any other bank.
P.S. Not interested in neo or payments bank

How does IDFC count P2P NEFT transfer as salary credit.
Also the Paytm merchant thing was not clear to me.

Can you please explain in detail.
When u transfer money in your own payment merchant account... Using upi... Using qr code of ur merchant account.. They settle it next day in form of neft... This is same format salary is usually credited.... In Neft on name of paytm... Just while conversation use this technique... Even after conversion u can use this technique to transfer money every month on same date....

that p2p can only be checked when some one manually check ur account for each transaction.... ... software will take large neft as salary credit.. there is no way to diffrentiate beyween nefts....

in case the salary is credited using employee codes via banks... they can track... like in case of axis and hdfc.. but not in idfc, jupiter, icici accounts.... which dont rely on this technique

That neft way also works with phonpe merchant account...

Attachments

• IMG_20220727_171110.jpg
    IMG_20220727_171110.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Do not open with any NEO bank, if you have any queries/issues, you will stuck in middle, I had open a/c with jupiter, but they suck at taking all data from phone, after escalating to RBI, the guy from Jupiter was pleading to cancel my RBI complaint.
Always open with regulated bank, if you looking for basic services, open with some govt bank, some branches are crowded some are empty, select any, their service charges, balance required etc are mimimal - Note i opened SB a/c with cheque book with UBI and also got Select Debit Card for INR 200 only.

Do not open with any NEO bank, if you have any queries/issues, you will stuck in middle, I had open a/c with jupiter, but they suck at taking all data from phone, after escalating to RBI, the guy from Jupiter was pleading to cancel my RBI complaint.
Always open with regulated bank, if you looking for basic services, open with some govt bank, some branches are crowded some are empty, select any, their service charges, balance required etc are mimimal - Note i opened SB a/c with cheque book with UBI and also got Select Debit Card for INR 200 only.
Yea that's why I steer clear from neo banks. Went with IDFC 10k as they have no charges for now and it will be easy to track if they try to act funny.

Yes... This trick is now viral... But their customer care themselves tell this... There are lot of videos with recordings of interaction with customer care representative
I called their normal customer care. They said on-call account conversion is not possible and I need to visit branch with either offer letter or salary slip to convert the account to salary account.

I called their normal customer care. They said on-call account conversion is not possible and I need to visit branch with either offer letter or salary slip to convert the account to salary account.
Expected these guys were asking for Company name as I was applying for a bloody Credit card and not a savings account with mab requirement. 🤬

The trick was all over internet..... These youtubers are getting every trick stopped for some petty views...

The trick was all over internet..... These youtubers are getting every trick stopped for some petty views...
Frankly IDFC can piss off, yesterday I opened my account and I wasn't able to activate my netbanking and there's no option to contact customer care department without having atm pin. So I can't even connect to customer care without having an debit card and I haven't received a call from KYC department for verification as well.

Frankly IDFC can piss off, yesterday I opened my account and I wasn't able to activate my netbanking and there's no option to contact customer care department without having atm pin. So I can't even connect to customer care without having an debit card and I haven't received a call from KYC department for verification as well.
Strange...

Just yday i opened 10K account as i needed this to open minor account for my son. And with in 30 mins or so, i completed VKYC and after one hour or so called customer support to know the status as i was not able to login. They said, sometime it may take upto 12 hours to complete the formalities and asked me to try next day. Today morning i can login and see the details. Also i gave request to arrange home service for opening minor account. Today morning got a call from local branch and i asked them to visit on Saturday. And minor account will be zero balance account.

Frankly i wont expect better service than this for just 10K MAB account.

Strange...

Just yday i opened 10K account as i needed this to open minor account for my son. And with in 30 mins or so, i completed VKYC and after one hour or so called customer support to know the status as i was not able to login. They said, sometime it may take upto 12 hours to complete the formalities and asked me to try next day. Today morning i can login and see the details. Also i gave request to arrange home service for opening minor account. Today morning got a call from local branch and i asked them to visit on Saturday. And minor account will be zero balance account.
The problem is I can't even connect with a customer care without providing atm.

Secondly there's no option for vkyc if communication address if different than permanent address.
Frankly i wont expect better service than this for just 10K MAB account.
Not true kotak provided better customer service for zero mab account and also considering how large their operation scale is compared to IDFC

it was not asked for me.. even i did not receive debit card yet.. as the account was opened yday. May be it went smooth for me, as my aadhaar address is same as my communication address.
Strange I have tried multiple times to contact customer care and everytime I've been asked for atm pin. How do you get past the ivr ?

Cc number I'm using to contact idfc: 18004194332 & 180010888

Back