• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Axis Bank RuPay UPI Credit Card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Kiwi launches Lifetime Free 'Axis bank RuPay Credit card' and ‘Credit on UPI’ | Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users:

Website link:

Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users and Flat 1% Cashback on Scan & Pay

Kiwi app is expected to go live by mid May but the website is ready for users to register and join the waitlist

Kiwi will offer RuPay credit card to users to make UPI payments

The leadership expects to onboard 2 Mn users in eighteen months

Kiwi, a credit card platform, has announced the launch of its all-in-one “Credit on UPI,” solution for customers. Certified by the NPCI, Kiwi is the first app in India that will help customers experience “Credit on UPI” by issuing Rupay Cards in partnership with banks.

With this launch, the company aims to create one of the largest direct-to-consumer (D2C) models in the credit market through its mobile application, which offers users the ability to make payments using either a credit card or bank account directly through their phones in a secure manner.

Speaking about the launch, Siddharth Mehta, co-founder, Kiwi, said, “UPI has become the most inclusive mode of payment in India, with over 30 crore unique users and 5 crore merchants onboarded on the platform. With the launch of Kiwi app, for the first time in India, users can now leverage the power of a (RuPay) credit card with the convenience and ease of UPI. Our vision is to enable access to credit on UPI for 1 million users over the next 18 months.”

Kiwi users will be issued a RuPay credit card, digitally and instantly. Post receiving the card, users will be able to link the card to UPI on the app and will be able to use the “Credit on UPI” transactions facility at offline as well as online stores. The Kiwi app will also help users manage their cards with a host of facilities like blocking cards, increasing limits, and making card payments while rewarding them for every transaction.

Praveena Rai, COO, NPCI said, “In our step towards attaining the goal of ‘Digital Payments for All’, Kiwi will be a game-changer in the Indian credit card industry. With the monthly expenditure on UPI P2M transactions amounting to approximately Rs. 3.2 lakh crore, which is almost 2.5x larger than the monthly credit card spends, Kiwi is set to capitalize on a significant untapped market. Looking at the whitespace that Kiwi is addressing, we’re confident that their model will support plenty of Indian credit card users on a daily basis.”

Last edited:
Paid ALL outstanding amount in our KIWI-AXIS-CC, through UPI-I'd...
CC.91xxxxxxxxxxyyyy@axisbank
where
CC is a short form for Credit Card
91 is our country code
xxxxxxxxxx is the 10 digit registered phone
yyyy is the last 4 digits of the KIWI card

Amount credited to kiwi card account in 2 minutes.

Reactions: Rkr
In video kyc, will they accept old pan card(its not that blue pvc card), it's just like a laminated piece of paper with details and signatures. Thinking to apply for my father but he has that old pan card

My card was rejected almost 10 days ago (and i didn't do any follow up or anything. Just uninstalled the app), btw, I am existing Axis bank customer.

Today, i got a call from my home branch that they will be coming over for KYC for this card. They came and we completed the KYC.

I have no clue, who asked them to visit. Anyone else had this experience? Do they approve card post KYC?

My card was rejected almost 10 days ago (and i didn't do any follow up or anything. Just uninstalled the app), btw, I am existing Axis bank customer.

Today, i got a call from my home branch that they will be coming over for KYC for this card. They came and we completed the KYC.

I have no clue, who asked them to visit. Anyone else had this experience? Do they approve card post KYC?
Kiwi has been asking them to reconsider the applications. Kyuki unka dhandha Axis ki wajah se choupat horha tha.

Kiwi has been asking them to reconsider the applications. Kyuki unka dhandha Axis ki wajah se choupat horha tha.
mujhe lagta hai pehle kiwi .. automatic check karti hai credit report se and jiska approve nai hota hai uska manual check karti hai axis and fir jiska sahi lagta hai usko approve kardeti hai

Mera hua hai saturday ko kyc hua and monday ko approve .. approve hone ke 3 dinn mai ya toh email mai activation code aayega ya fir welcome letter aayega .. and kiwi app mai mujhe abhi tk nai kar rha h show … upi mai card dikha rahe hain but they need 6 last digits and expiry date which i dont have rn .. but jab tk ke liye maine netbanking register kar li .. approve ke msg aane ke 1 dinn baad maine customer care mai call kiya limit patah chal gai .. last ke 4 digit patah chal gaye .. ussey maine internet banking mai register karke app mai login kar liya .. bassss .. now waiting for the welcome letter to get the card number and expiry date ya fir card kiwi mai dikhayega toh waha se bhi set upi pin kr payenge

Attachments

• IMG_5916.jpeg
    IMG_5916.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 15
My Application was rejected - last month - even though I have EXCELLENT CIBIL score AND EXCELLENT Eperian score. I already have Axis Airtel CC. No DEFAULT or even DELAY, on ANY CC - in the last 35 years. I was holding many CCs in these 35 yrs. NEVER paid even 1 rupee towards delay or default. No loan a/cs - only deposit a/cs.
I am still clueless why my application was rejected. SOMEONE IN KIWI HAS SCREWED UP THINGS. I AM SURE ON THIS.

My Application was rejected - last month - even though I have EXCELLENT CIBIL score AND EXCELLENT Eperian score. I already have Axis Airtel CC. No DEFAULT or even DELAY, on ANY CC - in the last 35 years. I was holding many CCs in these 35 yrs. NEVER paid even 1 rupee towards delay or default. No loan a/cs - only deposit a/cs.
I am still clueless why my application was rejected. SOMEONE IN KIWI HAS SCREWED UP THINGS. I AM SURE ON THIS.
Dear Sir,
I can understand the level of frustration one can have ,if there appliaction got rejected despite having all infos correct and excellent.No need to go with these third parties cards issued with collaborations of Main stream banks ,better approach Axis directly and apply for Axis IOCL card or take cards from BOB or PNB or KOTAK Rupay cards.

I think mine is not due of any kyc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230712_170733_SBI Card.jpg
    Screenshot_20230712_170733_SBI Card.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20230712_170758_SBI Card.jpg
    Screenshot_20230712_170758_SBI Card.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 20
Dear Sir,
I can understand the level of frustration one can have ,if there appliaction got rejected despite having all infos correct and excellent.No need to go with these third parties cards issued with collaborations of Main stream banks ,better approach Axis directly and apply for Axis IOCL card or take cards from BOB or PNB or KOTAK Rupay cards.
Being an EX-PNB and EX-SBI guy, I already have PNB RuPay CC and SBI Cashback CC.

Reactions: Rkr
Dont worry if you meet the criteria and still denied .. then axis will call you upfront for it … same happened to me kiwi rejected on 1 july and axis called on 7july

mujhe lagta hai pehle kiwi .. automatic check karti hai credit report se and jiska approve nai hota hai uska manual check karti hai axis and fir jiska sahi lagta hai usko approve kardeti hai

Mera hua hai saturday ko kyc hua and monday ko approve .. approve hone ke 3 dinn mai ya toh email mai activation code aayega ya fir welcome letter aayega .. and kiwi app mai mujhe abhi tk nai kar rha h show … upi mai card dikha rahe hain but they need 6 last digits and expiry date which i dont have rn .. but jab tk ke liye maine netbanking register kar li .. approve ke msg aane ke 1 dinn baad maine customer care mai call kiya limit patah chal gai .. last ke 4 digit patah chal gaye .. ussey maine internet banking mai register karke app mai login kar liya .. bassss .. now waiting for the welcome letter to get the card number and expiry date ya fir card kiwi mai dikhayega toh waha se bhi set upi pin kr payenge
I hv also done physical kyc on satday...got 72hr email on satday.. yet no update till now.. application tracking says wait for 5-7 working days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-12-22-00-14-449_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-12-22-00-14-449_com.android.chrome.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 7

First of all our cards/applications are not rejected, kiwi just searched whether Bank offered Pre-approved Kiwi card or not... That's it. As we didn't get pre-approved offers,now we are Being called to apply manually.

My assumption.

Dont worry if you meet the criteria and still denied .. then axis will call you upfront for it … same happened to me kiwi rejected on 1 july and axis called on 7
I hv also done physical kyc on satday...got 72hr email on satday.. yet no update till now.. application tracking says wait for 5-7 working days.
dont worry hojayega approve 99% .. but I’m getting a problem after I got my card activated .. my kiwi is crashing again and again .. I opened my account in other phone working fine I opened other account in my phone working fine .. but when I’m opening my account in my phone it’s crashing .. so I strongly recommend that don’t add upi in kiwi before the card is activated

Back