• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Neon subscription launched, 5% online, 2% UPI

doomlord

TF Premier
**Kiwi NEON Subscription Benefits**

**Flat 2% Cashback**
- On Scan & Pay transactions

**5% Cashback**
- On annual spends of ₹1.5L

**Airport Lounge Access**
- And other benefits

Cashback Plan:

**Annual Spend ₹50K**
- 3% cashback on all spends up to ₹50K

**Annual Spend ₹1L**
- 4% cashback on all spends up to ₹1 Lakh

**Annual Spend ₹1.5L**
- 5% cashback on all spends up to ₹1.5 Lakh

**Notes:**
- Milestone rewards will be credited by the end of the next month.
- Select merchant categories are excluded from the Reward Program.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 612
I applied kiwi-yes ccd in app. on 23 rd july & same day vkyc done. After 16 days today I received a message from yes bank with appln., ref. No. & 7 days process time.

Shall I know/ expect the accepted / rejected message in couple of days. I am nbt to yes bank. Tq.
check in yes bank site with that appl no..to check ur status

I have a doubt. Whenever I paid through kiwi app, after payment immediately appear a cartoon / kiwi fruit photo to click on it to claim within 20 seconds to claim kiwi cash back coins. If, I not press that cartoon photo, Shall I lost / unable to receive Kiwis for that txn., ? Or any other provision is there to claim ? Tq.

I applied kiwi-yes ccd in app. on 23 rd july & same day vkyc done. After 16 days today I received a message from yes bank with appln., ref. No. & 7 days process time.

Shall I know/ expect the accepted / rejected message in couple of days. I am nbt to yes bank. Tq.
Approved status known in yes bank web with in 40 hours, but wait message told by them wait another 48 hours to know card details.
As usual in kiwi app showing old kyc running message

Approved status known in yes bank web with in 40 hours, but wait message told by them wait another 48 hours to know card details.
As usual in kiwi app showing old kyc running message
After 75 hours I came to know my yes Bank last 4 digits kiwi card.But to activate it asking for last 6 digits, how I know remaining 2 digits.Not showing in kiwi app.Shall I wait 2 more days to know in kiwi app.?( Not showing in kiwi app,now).tq.

After 75 hours I came to know my yes Bank last 4 digits kiwi card.But to activate it asking for last 6 digits, how I know remaining 2 digits.Not showing in kiwi app.Shall I wait 2 more days to know in kiwi app.?( Not showing in kiwi app,now).tq.
You had to wait till you see your card in Kiwi App.
Then you can create your pin.

u can register for upi and set upi pin and do a small transaction in kiwi . for card pin,etc u need to wait

Activated the card today and setup the PIN via the Kiwi app itself. It is little concerning that full number is not visible. That means we will be forced to use Kiwi app to Clear the dues instead of other platform of choice.

Card details feature is coming soon in the app.

Activated the card today and setup the PIN via the Kiwi app itself. It is little concerning that full number is not visible. That means we will be forced to use Kiwi app to Clear the dues instead of other platform of choice.

Card details feature is coming soon in the app.
I think v can use other app to clear bill.. because as yes bank is available in BBPS. Which needs only last 4 digits and registered ph.no.
But as it is newly issued card we have to wait till bill is generated.

Back