• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Neon subscription launched, 5% online, 2% UPI

doomlord

TF Premier
**Kiwi NEON Subscription Benefits**

**Flat 2% Cashback**
- On Scan & Pay transactions

**5% Cashback**
- On annual spends of ₹1.5L

**Airport Lounge Access**
- And other benefits

Cashback Plan:

**Annual Spend ₹50K**
- 3% cashback on all spends up to ₹50K

**Annual Spend ₹1L**
- 4% cashback on all spends up to ₹1 Lakh

**Annual Spend ₹1.5L**
- 5% cashback on all spends up to ₹1.5 Lakh

**Notes:**
- Milestone rewards will be credited by the end of the next month.
- Select merchant categories are excluded from the Reward Program.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 612
If you're not an existing Yes Bank Customer, Then Kiwi Yes Klick Card is a must have for you.

The neon subscription provides 2% no nonsense Cashback for Upi transactions. As far as Exclusions or small merchants are concerned, I have made transactions on all type of Small and large merchants and every time received the 2% Cashback in form of Kiwis.

On the top of that, Kiwi runs additional promotional offers from time to time which makes it even more lucrative and beneficial.
For example- It's running "Burst of Rewards" campaign currently under which I got additional 20 Kiwis for a minor transaction of INR 100.

If you live in a serviceable area and NTB then you should definitely go for it.

Lol u haven't used UPI linked rupay cards? It doesn't work for bank transfer. Only merchant. And that too is disabled by few, who can't afford mdr charges.

Plus there are several exclusions - Wallet, utility, cash, tax, insurance, rent, education, nps etc.
Iam getting kiwi coins worth 2% even for UPI money transfers also, I have done few transactions yesterday and got kiwi coins

Made a txn of INR 900 Using Yes Card today. Not received any kiwis till now. Any waiting period of 24 hours ? How do I know if merchant was eligible or not?
Iam getting kiwis instantly after any trasactions, and can even transfer to linked bank account as real money

Last edited:
I applied kiwi-yes ccd in app. on 23 rd july & same day vkyc done. After 16 days today I received a message from yes bank with appln., ref. No. & 7 days process time.

Shall I know/ expect the accepted / rejected message in couple of days. I am nbt to yes bank. Tq.

I applied kiwi-yes ccd in app. on 23 rd july & same day vkyc done. After 16 days today I received a message from yes bank with appln., ref. No. & 7 days process time.

Shall I know/ expect the accepted / rejected message in couple of days. I am nbt to yes bank. Tq.
yes, u can expect the final answer in a couple days after equifax hit by yesbank

Back