• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Neon subscription launched, 5% online, 2% UPI

doomlord

TF Premier
**Kiwi NEON Subscription Benefits**

**Flat 2% Cashback**
- On Scan & Pay transactions

**5% Cashback**
- On annual spends of ₹1.5L

**Airport Lounge Access**
- And other benefits

Cashback Plan:

**Annual Spend ₹50K**
- 3% cashback on all spends up to ₹50K

**Annual Spend ₹1L**
- 4% cashback on all spends up to ₹1 Lakh

**Annual Spend ₹1.5L**
- 5% cashback on all spends up to ₹1.5 Lakh

**Notes:**
- Milestone rewards will be credited by the end of the next month.
- Select merchant categories are excluded from the Reward Program.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 611
nope..its yes bank klick cc..neon is name of the subscription..
Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

nope..its yes bank klick cc..neon is name of the subscription..
so to confirm, you will get Klick Rupay card from Yes Bank which will be added to Kiwi app and Neon subscription will be applied, asking as I don't have any Kiwi CC and saw Neon was Lifetime free so applied for it and got an email from curringcc@yesbank.in to confirm PAN details (after vKYC) and upon checking they said it's for Klick CC and I told them I applied for Kiwi Neon LTF and they were clueless :D

so I guess its safe to share the details and go ahead with Klick CC process for Kiwi Neon LTF...

so to confirm, you will get Klick Rupay card from Yes Bank which will be added to Kiwi app and Neon subscription will be applied, asking as I don't have any Kiwi CC and saw Neon was Lifetime free so applied for it and got an email from curringcc@yesbank.in to confirm PAN details (after vKYC) and upon checking they said it's for Klick CC and I told them I applied for Kiwi Neon LTF and they were clueless :D

so I guess its safe to share the details and go ahead with Klick CC process for Kiwi Neon LTF...
yes its same..dont say them about kiwi neon ltf..
say yesbank klick cc..which has kiwi neon subs..where the subs is fyf and klick cc is ltf

Back