• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

i got the application reference no today and by when i can get approval status update. Application status is showing as "In Progress" How many days it takes from application reference generation and experian hit i.e. today

First CIBIL hit than EXPERIAN hit next day.
It appears that CIBIL hit is the handiwork of GoKiwi. After they are satisfied, the application is processed n forwarded by GoKiwi to YesBank.

And, YesBank will do their own processing - n do an Experian hit - and then decide.

Last year, when GoKiwi launched Axis Kwik, there was only 1 hit (if I remember correctly).

It appears that CIBIL hit is the handiwork of GoKiwi. After they are satisfied, the application is processed n forwarded by GoKiwi to YesBank.

And, YesBank will do their own processing - n do an Experian hit - and then decide.

Last year, when GoKiwi launched Axis Kwik, there was only 1 hit (if I remember correctly).
for me..only experian hit is done by yes..no cibil from kiwi/yes bank..2days passed

Noramlly on the 2nd day CIBIL should hit..
you are saying 2 days already had been passed.. lets wait for another day and then can conclude..
anyways cibil hit for me is so common now..i got 2cibil hit for bob cc application..even after giving all docs..they mails me daily to send docs..typical bob

Reactions: SSV
I have checked cibil on kiwi before applying so maybe because of that they didn't hit cibil. I received alert from experian only
Yes, there is some peculiar thing happening with KIWI at the pre-processing stage..
I think it may be like below:
Step 1) Kiwi doing soft enquiry with CIBIL
Step 2) Forwarding the applciation to YES basis its positive assessment from Step 1.
Step 3) : Yes doing Hard enquiry in Experian and approving the application..

This may be happening in this case..
lets wait for a couple of days then we can conclude.

Yes, there is some peculiar thing happening with KIWI at the pre-processing stage..
I think it may be like below:
Step 1) Kiwi doing soft enquiry with CIBIL
Step 2) Forwarding the applciation to YES basis its positive assessment from Step 1.
Step 3) : Yes doing Hard enquiry in Experian and approving the application..

This may be happening in this case..
lets wait for a couple of days then we can conclude.
u hit the main part..if i think this way..yes they might be doing this only

Reactions: SSV
No, I just checked. There's a cibil hit from yes bank already
If this is true, then nothing has changed from the past..
first hit in Experian and then CIBIL hit the following day..

I rarely see any application missing CIBIL hit..
but the other way around is completely possible.. i.e no hits in Experian, CRIF and Equifax..

Back