• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

No error shows up that's the thing! It goes to the verify card details screen, I continue the process type in OTP, UPI Pin, all that and it comes back to the same verify card details screen
oh then your issue is something else because i faced another issue where i was unable to set the pin and it kept giving this error

No error shows up that's the thing! It goes to the verify card details screen, I continue the process type in OTP, UPI Pin, all that and it comes back to the same verify card details screen
Try clear data - uninstall app - reinstall & try again, if problem still exists then wait for 24 hours min , no tries in between.
I faced same problem, already had UPI pin set but had to do it again via kiwi app then problem got solved.

I have applied card 26th July morning also did vkyc on 26th July morning. Still status is showing "Reviewing your KYC". Today I called customer care to collect application number but unfortunately they cannot see any application number against my mobile number. Don't know what is going on. Anyone facing the same?

I have applied card 26th July morning also did vkyc on 26th July morning. Still status is showing "Reviewing your KYC". Today I called customer care to collect application number but unfortunately they cannot see any application number against my mobile number. Don't know what is going on. Anyone facing the same?
yes bank process is slow, u need to wait untill application no generated against ur no by their system.

Back