• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

O then you r my senior bro, 😂, to know it I have emailed the yes bank let see they given card details or customer id
I have also emailed them their words "At the outset we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to refer the following link and check for “Credit Card Payment” option for detailed information on various modes of payment.
Account number for paying your outstanding of your credit card is “000000SAMPLE000000”.
If still you face any issue while making payment, we request you to provide the following details with snapshot of the error that you are getting while making payment for further assistance.

1. Date of Payment
2. Mode of Payment
3. Amount
5. Error Message received.

We regret to inform you that we would be unable to share full digits of your YES Bank credit card due to security purpose. Further, we request you kindly refer welcome kit or statement for
details."

I have also emailed them their words "At the outset we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to refer the following link and check for “Credit Card Payment” option for detailed information on various modes of payment.
Account number for paying your outstanding of your credit card is “000000SAMPLE000000”.
If still you face any issue while making payment, we request you to provide the following details with snapshot of the error that you are getting while making payment for further assistance.

1. Date of Payment
2. Mode of Payment
3. Amount
5. Error Message received.

We regret to inform you that we would be unable to share full digits of your YES Bank credit card due to security purpose. Further, we request you kindly refer welcome kit or statement for
details."
Don't worry app is showing coming soon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240731-232254.webp
    Screenshot_20240731-232254.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 36
Today I got an SMS and an email with Application reference number . Status shows under process.

contents of mail

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying for YES BANK Credit Card. Please note your application Ref No : :upside-down-face: :cat-with-tears-of-joy: :upside-down-face: :cat-with-tears-of-joy: . You shall receive a call shortly from 011-61290700 / 044-61606200 on your mobile number or landline regarding application confirmation.

Your application will be processed in 10 working days subject to internal assessment and verification.

You can track the status of your application on application status on

Timeline
Day 1 --- applied thru app
Day 2 --- vkyc. I could have completed this on day 1 itself, but my network was bad.
Day 3 --- sms and email with app ref number.

Today I got an SMS and an email with Application reference number . Status shows under process.

contents of mail

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying for YES BANK Credit Card. Please note your application Ref No : :upside-down-face: :cat-with-tears-of-joy: :upside-down-face: :cat-with-tears-of-joy: . You shall receive a call shortly from 011-61290700 / 044-61606200 on your mobile number or landline regarding application confirmation.

Your application will be processed in 10 working days subject to internal assessment and verification.

You can track the status of your application on application status on

Timeline
Day 1 --- applied thru app
Day 2 --- vkyc. I could have completed this on day 1 itself, but my network was bad.
Day 3 --- sms and email with app ref number.
see..what i said was right..u just got panicked

Back