• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Yes Bank Credit Card Subscription

harshith555

TF Buzz
Hello all,

I have received approval for the Kiwi Digital Credit Card from Yes Bank. Initially, I assumed I would get 2% cashback for UPI transactions and 5% cashback upon milestone completion.

However, I now see in the app that I need to take a NEON subscription, which costs ₹999, although it's showing "First Year Free" (FYF) at the moment.

Will this be chargeable from the second year onwards?

anyone who can please help me?
I got yes bank kiwi credit card approved but somehow I am not able to link it with upi on kiwi app. Also I can't add bank account in kiwi app. When it tries to link the otp comes from axisbank but kiwi app doesn't read that sms otp and it says timeout. I have given all the required permissions to kiwi app and tried everything on both wifi, and mobile data, uninstalled/installed couple of times and tried and nothing works. What are my options here? My android is a little old!

I got yes bank kiwi credit card approved but somehow I am not able to link it with upi on kiwi app. Also I can't add bank account in kiwi app. When it tries to link the otp comes from axisbank but kiwi app doesn't read that sms otp and it says timeout. I have given all the required permissions to kiwi app and tried everything on both wifi, and mobile data, uninstalled/installed couple of times and tried and nothing works. What are my options here? My android is a little old!
lnstead of auto entering it, try to enter it manually.

Their app is a bit shabby with a lot of unhandled bugs. I faced a similar issue while applying. When I tried to reach their support number, it was a joke. I ended up emailing them my issue with a screenshot, and that's when it finally got resolved.

Their app is a bit shabby with a lot of unhandled bugs. I faced a similar issue while applying. When I tried to reach their support number, it was a joke. I ended up emailing them my issue with a screenshot, and that's when it finally got resolved.
what are my options here? I can see the credit card in my yes bank app. Is the credit card useless without linking it in to upi in kiwi app?

Back