• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Life Job scam

Moulidharan

TF Select
RML Group
In Kotak life,They recruited in online website like OLX.They said if we get 6 insurance policies,we get job in that Kotak Life.In which they said you do only one,we do all the remaining for you and you will become employee with salary.And so we get one policy on my father's name .But now the Kotak Life that people are not responding to calls .If they attend,they just telling to come to branch and int he branch they are just greeting.I can't afford to pay the premium now which is 36k per year.Now it's been 10 months.What can I do here?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
In Kotak life,They recruited in online website like OLX.They said if we get 6 insurance policies,we get job in that Kotak Life.In which they said you do only one,we do all the remaining for you and you will become employee with salary.And so we get one policy on my father's name .But now the Kotak Life that people are not responding to calls .If they attend,they just telling to come to branch and int he branch they are just greeting.I can't afford to pay the premium now which is 36k per year.Now it's been 10 months.What can I do here?
Write to senior at kotak bank
After 30 days complaint to Rbi for mis selling & false promise .
& Ask for cancellation of kotak life insurance.

Or if it was scam you have learnt your lesson..idk what kinda insurance it was ..
Better forget or withdraw from it and move on

Idfc now have walk in job in new branches you can look to them
No idea about job market..

If u got scammed so effectively most u can do is make everyone aware