• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Depreciation means you won't get NeuCoins on using NeuCoins payment method and won't get bank offer as well on that amount.
If you have paid that 1k from any other payment method, you would've got 5% NeuCoins & bank offer as well.
That's just different perspective. I'm siding with another one which says using NeuCoins is a depreciation where we miss 5% cashback and other bank offers.
Just to make things clear…
In this case its called “Opportunity cost” not a depreciation…

1709376714791.png

1860 266 2666Unfortunately, it is not toll-free, and during the wait time, they bombard you with ads for 15 to 30 minutes. Once connected to a customer care representative, they often lack sufficient knowledge to address the issue effectively. Additionally, be prepared for feedback calls after the interaction.
Sahi Pakde Hai GIF by Digital Pratik

That's just different perspective. I'm siding with another one which says using NeuCoins is a depreciation where we miss 5% cashback and other bank offers.
Not a perspective at all. Yes this is true that statement credit is the best. One of the reason SBI cashback card is that popular but even on cashback cards with wallet system like Neu cards and Apay card you can redeem the whole amount of cashback and don't need to pay any real money from account at all. The only proper reason to choose other UPI cards over neucards is because neucards are HDFC cards so no 1% cashback with HDFC Billpay. In that way Other UPI cards with even 1% UPI cashback will give more benefit as you can pay their bills and further get 1% CB as well.

This discussion reminded me of another thread where 2 guys were fighting over Infinia and Atlas rewards rate calculation.

Keep calm and be happy with the calculation which suits you. No one is right or wrong. We should respect different perspectives.

Before: You can choose to apply for the same.

After: You can request to convert into Rupay Network.
I didn't get any option to choose from.
Kotak did not give me any option to choose from, they gave Rupay card directly. (Possible reason, I already hold a card with them so allotted second card in rupay variant)
Same here. I think even I got Rupay Variant.
Please check if this is confirmed Rupay.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-01-13-02-22-17_b646f155b0cdad03173576752c921a5a.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-01-13-02-22-17_b646f155b0cdad03173576752c921a5a.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 53
Back