• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

I didn't get any option to choose from.

Same here. I think even I got Rupay Variant.
Please check if this is confirmed Rupay.
Yes, it showed me the same thing to select rupay or FD card. but no option to choose master card variant. Now, in hindsight, I realize that it was merely an image of the card, and I wonder if Kotak uses the same image for both the RuPay and Mastercard variants on their site. 😂

Last edited:
1860 266 2666Unfortunately, it is not toll-free, and during the wait time, they bombard you with ads for 15 to 30 minutes. Once connected to a customer care representative, they often lack sufficient knowledge to address the issue effectively. Additionally, be prepared for feedback calls after the interaction.
+912262042001
Call this normal number. No special charge in Chortel or VI.

Or Text KASSIST to 5676788 or
KPRIVY
to 5676788 to get a callback.

Last edited:
Then I have to pay a net of 950 rupees of real money from my account but if I redeem 1k neucoins then I'm paying 0 from my bank account.
The simple logic is "If you got those 1000 as actual cashback in card statement, you'd be 'paying' that money from your bank as per your logic, but that money was cashback anyways so it's free. When you get a cashback on a card in any app wallet (like neucoins or swiggy money, even hdfc points redemption for hotels/flights), you don't get the special benefit/cashback that you'd ideally get for spending again on that app"

Simple example, if i spend 20k on amazon and get 1000 cb on Millennia card, I can again spend 1000 from my card and get another 50 cb.
However if I spent 20k from Amazon pay card, I'd get 1000 cb in apay, and buying anything from that 1000 won't give any new cashback.
Effectively losing 50 rs in the process as depreciation in points/cb.

This is common for almost all co-branded credit cards.

The simple logic is "If you got those 1000 as actual cashback in card statement, you'd be 'paying' that money from your bank as per your logic, but that money was cashback anyways so it's free. When you get a cashback on a card in any app wallet (like neucoins or swiggy money, even hdfc points redemption for hotels/flights), you don't get the special benefit/cashback that you'd ideally get for spending again on that app"

Simple example, if i spend 20k on amazon and get 1000 cb on Millennia card, I can again spend 1000 from my card and get another 50 cb.
However if I spent 20k from Amazon pay card, I'd get 1000 cb in apay, and buying anything from that 1000 won't give any new cashback.

Very well explained. 🙏

Isn't credit card basic psychology is lure & make them spend more ..

Only sensible ppl like us can take Out value ..

Forget depreciation.- with neu coins i bought only - medicine ( less cost than my dermatologist inhouse store) so it too depends where u spend it

But Neu coins vs Kotak myntra instant cashback anyday 💌

Back